Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which type of 'normie' are you poll! high-tier normie, average normie, low-tier normie or failed normie?

Which type of 'Normie' are you?

• Are you a high-tier normie?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CelDre

CelDre

Incel lyfe nuh fuh mi
Which type of 'normie' are you?

Are you a high-tier normie?

Has a 7/10 SMV. Has a height of 5’9” – 5’11” tall. Has a good well-paying job and a nice car. Has a good social circle and an average social status and goes out a lot with friends and gets quite a few foids to go out on dates with. Rarely gets flaked by foids. Has fucked a lot of foids. Is quite well respected by all people.

Are you a mid-tier/average normie?

Has a 5-6/10 SMV. Has a height of 5’8” – 5’10” tall. Has an average paying job and an average car. Has a small social circle and an average social status and goes out frequently with friends and gets some foids to go out on dates with. Gets flaked by a few foids every once in a while. Has fucked an average amount of foids. Is respected by some people.

Are you a low-tier normie?

Has a 4/10 SMV. Has a height of 5’7” – 5’8” tall. Has a bare minimum wage paying job and an average car or no car. Has only a few friends and a low social status and rarely goes out with friends and gets 1 or 2 foids to go out on dates with. Always gets flaked by foids. Has only fucked about 5 foids. Is not respected at all by most.

Are you a failed normie?

Has a 3/10 SMV. Has a height of 5’2” – 5’6” tall. Is unemployed or has a bare minimum wage job and an average car or no car. Has like 3 or zero friends and an omega social status and doesn’t ever go out but avoids the public and rarely gets any foids to go out on dates with. Always gets flaked or never gets flaked because he never tries to get flaked. Every now and then a foid will show interest. Hasn’t fucked any foids but has only fucked prostitutes. Looked upon as a failure.

I shower so I can consider myself extremely high tier

What if I'm none of these? These are very specific slots.

I imagine we are all technically failed normies otherwise you'd never know you were incel tbhtbh.

My height has completely fucked my life so failed normie

i'm not a normie

Useless thread.

I’m guessing you mean normie on a physical level. I’m average looking.

physically a normie but socially retarded so it's over.