Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which subtypes of the transgender umbrella do you think might be embraced within the incel communities? perhaps some of us are "demiboys" ? semantics!

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
@based_meme remind me to respond to this later I can' t think clearly right now I'm just gonna play HOTS and kill shit
No worries, brocel. It's a forum, not a live podcast.

There is no such thing as gender. There is sex. There are males and females, and then there are males and females that dress up as the opposite sex and even ones that take hormones, that's it. And all of that bullshit inbetween demiboydemigirlaliengender fuck shit is just mental illness probably derived from autism and/or neuroticism.

There is no such thing as gender. There is sex.
They invented the term gender to refer I think first to words (French nouns have masculine or feminine genders and articles)

Then it was applied to the mental concept of one's identity, whether that conforms to biology or not.