Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which subtypes of the transgender umbrella do you think might be embraced within the incel communities? perhaps some of us are "demiboys" ? semantics!

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I think much of the hostility towards the term "transgender" is targeted against the binary-gendered members of the transgenderverse, ie it's annoying when men want to become women (trying to fool heterosexual males) or when women want to become men (trying to compete with heterosexual males while avoiding them as sex partners).

UmbrellaLeftUmbrellaRight

However this common association with the label transgender is only PART of it, as you can see in the above chart circled in red, they are basically the "Binary Trans" who create negative stereotypes associated with the label. The NBs (or Enbies) are technically part of the "trans" umbrella but tend to fly under the radar. They seem less extreme and less unbalanced.

The term "Queer" has a strong connotation with shit like NAMBLA faggots but when I read the definition of "genderqueer" this essentially seems to work like a synonym for non-binary which just means not conforming to gender absolutes.

This seems to fit into about five categories:

Bigendered = identifies as both in about equal portions, in stable amounts
Genderfluid = identifies as both in about equal portions, but fluctuates back and forth between extremes
Demiboy = identifies as a slightly male
Demigirl = identifies as slightly female
Agender/Neutrois = identifies as neither (genderless)

I've circled the ones in blue which are of interest to me as it pertains to this community.

Basically there are times when I am severely depressed where i don't think with my dick. I almost forget I am male. I just code or play video games, I am essentially a robot.

That seems like being at least a part-time "agender" or "neutrois".

If I occasionally remember I am male and want to have intercourse with a foid, I don't know if that necessarily makes me "cisgender" because I don't think about it as often as a normy. I am basically progressively becoming zen/whitepilled as a hermit coping mechanism where I am progressively less fixated on accomplishing this becasuse it seems so hopeless.

This sounds like I might fit the parameters of what is called "demiboy" if I am understanding it correctly.

I don't know if I'm correct about this, but doesn't this mean I get transgender victim cred and also have grounds on which to criticize them as a fellow member of the transgender spectrum?

Not gonna read, fuck all trannies.

trannies are mentally ill homosexual men, incels are not

See you in ban appeals. XD

How others treat you doesn't change your gender, even if you see gender as an slider between feminine and masculine most people are on the 3/4 of one of the sides.

How others treat you doesn't change your gender, even if you see gender as an slider between feminine and masculine most people are on the 3/4 of one of the sides.

Human beings really only have sexes. Male and female.

See you in ban appeals. XD
if they ban me for this it's low-IQ because gender identity has nothing to do with your sex or that you want to fuck female humans

I am of the male sex XY and want to fuck women XX a lot so that's heterosexual.

If I don't actually conceive of myself as male and instead conceive of myself as a genderless demigod alien inhabiting a male body, that won't change the fact that I have a heterosexual physical orientation.

How others treat you doesn't change your gender
That ultimately depends on how one defines gender, like it could reference self-perception, presentation to others, or perception by others.

The modern definition/application of the term outside of language was invented by a jewish child-molester so I don't split hairs over it's meaning.

Human beings really only have sexes. Male and female.
There are also hermaphrodites who have a mix of both XX and XY in their body due to chimerism, or you can have masculinized females or feminized males via hormone weirdness in the womb.

Sex is certainly the more observable reality, so I am only talking about the realm of memetics not genetics.

Memes (ideas) are certainly a real thing though.

are you saying Ellen Page is a man?
no idea who that is

anyhow

Troon reptiles
Ywnbarw

also i lost the image where women stand with their feet paralel to one another and men in 15° degree angle

Last edited:
no idea who that is
Ellen Page is actress who played Kitty Pryde in Xmen live-action films, decided to identify as male and rename as Elliot Page

Ellen Page is actress who played Kitty Pryde in Xmen live-action films, decided to identify as male and rename as Elliot Page
delusion doesn't change the laws of biology, if it was that easy I would be Marcus Khan- 7 foot aryan norwegian-german gigamogger with golden blonde hair

delusion doesn't change the laws of biology
Not sure Page is arguing that, just prefers a male facade, IDGAF she not gonna fuck me anyway

I’m none of this shut. Just straight male that happens to be ugly.

I’m none of this shut. Just straight male that happens to be ugly.
I don't see anything that stops a demibor or neutrois from being a straight male, because apparently you can still identify as male for much of the time and just have moments where you DGAF.

When I really zone out lifting I think I forget my sex entirely I am just the dumbbell.

If you're born with a dick you're a male, if you're born with a vagina - you're female.
Men who failed to develop masculine qualities ( either due to the wrong upbringing, or chronic illnesses or delayed puberty, or chromosomal disorders, or low t ) are still men.

I don't think so broyo

How can you be "slightly" male? :feelswhat:

Sounds like tranny/cuck shit either way; you'll forever remain your biological sex. :feelsjuice:

Men who failed to develop masculine qualities ( either due to the wrong upbringing, or chronic illnesses or delayed puberty, or chromosomal disorders, or low t ) are still men.
correct but the degree to which they identify with it emotionally is another matter

like homosexuals don't identify with the manly aspect of wanting to fuck women, and other non-homosexual men may differ on other parts of manliness, like maybe they enjoy baking but still want to fuck women

Using your spare time to code or play games is still male, you are putting work towards an external objective.

Foids use their spare time to get pretty, gossip, and watch TV.

Using your spare time to code or play games is still male, you are putting work towards an external objective.
Foids use their spare time to get pretty, gossip, and watch TV.
I spend my spare time watching TV a lot too, nothing wrong with that

If you aren't a straight male with a penis, GTFO this forum.

If you aren't a straight male with a penis, GTFO this forum.
my being a cheesegendered demimasc doesn't mean I'm not a straight male fren it just means I don't value maleness as predominantly in my identity as some others and identify as curdled dairy in equal proportions

Don't care how someone identifies as long as they're not trying to fool me into sticking my dick in them

This user has some "connections" with the staff, if he didn't he would've been banned a long time ago

Oh I see. To be honest I'm not 100% sure what the policy is on this anymore but I know it's at least very close to the line.

The demiboy thing is silly as are all these labels really. Just because you're a slightly less masculine man doesn't mean you're not a man.

It's ironic that a society that goes on about how harmful gender stereotypes are actually quite obsessively enforces them. Honestly if a guy is a bit sensitive that's not the end of the world and it certainty doesn't necessitate a whole new identity.

People need to go back to just enjoying their lives and being themselves as this is just lunacy.

Don't care how someone identifies as long as they're not trying to fool me into sticking my dick in them

What about this "lady"? XD

EEKb0fDUcAA0ZG0

("She" is one of the woke diversity hire game devs!)

Last edited:
what about this "lady"? XD
View attachment 693054
("She" is one of the woke diversity hire game devs!)
TBH him trying to trick me into sticking my dick into him doesn't bother me because I'd never fall for it.
I'm more concerned about how he'd be manipulating memetic warfare against heterosexuality and lolis and whites and supplanting actually talented programmers who'd make entertaining games so instead we get more depressionquest

I identify as a transmillionaire - although I'm poor, I feel that I belong more to the rich men.
Everyone should stop oppressing me and give me my millions.

i accept any lgbtqa+ without any issue!

*Sorry, the phone autocompiler got me spelling that wrong, i meant:

i HATCHET any lgbtqa+ without any issue!

View: https://imgur.com/a/g6qlqku

Last edited:
I think much of the hostility towards the term "transgender" is targeted against the binary-gendered members of the transgenderverse, ie it's annoying when men want to become women (trying to fool heterosexual males) or when women want to become men (trying to compete with heterosexual males while avoiding them as sex partners).

View attachment 692439View attachment 692438

However this common association with the label transgender is only PART of it, as you can see in the above chart circled in red, they are basically the "Binary Trans" who create negative stereotypes associated with the label. The NBs (or Enbies) are technically part of the "trans" umbrella but tend to fly under the radar. They seem less extreme and less unbalanced.

The term "Queer" has a strong connotation with shit like NAMBLA faggots but when I read the definition of "genderqueer" this essentially seems to work like a synonym for non-binary which just means not conforming to gender absolutes.

Genderfluid = identifies as both in about equal portions, but fluctuates back and forth between extremes

I've circled the ones in blue which are of interest to me as it pertains to this community.

Basically there are times when I am severely depressed where i don't think with my dick. I almost forget I am male. I just code or play video games, I am essentially a robot.

If I occasionally remember I am male and want to have intercourse with a foid, I don't know if that necessarily makes me "cisgender" because I don't think about it as often as a normy. I am basically progressively becoming zen/whitepilled as a hermit coping mechanism where I am progressively less fixated on accomplishing this becasuse it seems so hopeless.

This sounds like I might fit the parameters of what is called "demiboy" if I am understanding it correctly.

I don't know if I'm correct about this, but doesn't this mean I get transgender victim cred and also have grounds on which to criticize them as a fellow member of the transgender spectrum?
Images 2

Listen up .is, this is what watching too many cucktoons and fagnime does to your brain

None. I'm not willing to play the new left's game of socially constructing reality.

Men are born men and women are born women. Men were designed to have sex with women.

That's it. End of story.

Gender is not a malleable characteristic. It isn't something you get to make up at any given point in time because you want to.

None. I'm not willing to play the new left's game of socially constructing reality.

Men are born men and women are born women. Men were designed to have sex with women.

That's it. End of story.

Gender is not a malleable characteristic. It isn't something you get to make up at any given point in time because you want to.
64659395 11439455 image a 6 1668707018957

Listen up .is, this is what watching too many cucktoons and fagnime does to your brain
Can you even find words to describe the changes you allege happened to my brain?

What does this have to do with my gender being cheese? It's like you didn't even read the post.

Sex is not malleable (I am male, I can't change that, don't want to) but gender was invented as a term to describe one's perception of self and one's relation to sexual stereotypes, which is of course malleable since it is a combination of inborn factors and lifestyle/nurture.

I am changing my gender to ninauposkitzipxpe as of today. From hence forth my pronouns will be ze/zer and f/u
we should all post our pronouns in our signature to trigger IT and look like moralfags

WTF is all of this faggotry? Holy fuck, they weren't kidding when they said you're a massive faggot. All of this autism for words made up that don't correspond to reality.

Sex is not malleable (I am male, I can't change that, don't want to) but gender was invented as a term to describe one's perception of self and one's relation to sexual stereotypes, which is of course malleable since it is a combination of inborn factors and lifestyle/nurture.
Your "perception of self" is irrelevant in the face of reality. How you feel about your sexual identity from one day to the next is meaningless. It has no bearing on what is real. It's not unlike a delusional person in an insane asylum who thinks they're the reincarnation of some historical figure.

This gender nonsense is all wordplay, and I'm starting to question why you're trying to sell us on this.

Your "perception of self" is irrelevant in the face of reality.
How you feel about your sexual identity from one day to the next is meaningless.
It has no bearing on what is real.
Homosexuals perceiving themselves as homosexuals is meaningful because it motivates them to go fuck men.
Seems like it has bearing on reality to me.

It's not unlike a delusional person in an insane asylum who thinks they're the reincarnation of some historical figure.
Correct, and "otherkin" are another good example.
Delusions have bearing on reality since they influence how people think and how they behave.

This gender nonsense is all wordplay, and I'm starting to question why you're trying to sell us on this.
I just want you to respect my pronoun preferences and when speaking about me in the 3rd person please address me as "chee" and "chim".

Homosexuals perceiving themselves as homosexuals is meaningful because it motivates them to go fuck men.
Seems like it has bearing on reality to me.
They don't just perceive themselves as homosexuals. They ARE homosexuals.

When your perception corresponds and maps to reality, you're sane. When it doesn't, you're delusional and possibly insane.

Correct, and "otherkin" are another good example.
Delusions have bearing on reality since they influence how people think and how they behave.
This is a very bad argument. It's highly specious and takes some absurd liberties.

Of course, delusions have a bearing on some aspect of reality, specifically, how other people treat you. But if you're discussing this in good faith, you know that this isn't what I meant. The meaning I'm trying to convey is that the workings of a delusional or insane person's inner mind rarely correspond to reality. Thus, they're meaningless to everybody, but themselves.

I just want you to respect my pronoun preferences and when speaking about me in the 3rd person please address me as "chee" and "chim".
:feelsseriously:

KEK

They don't just perceive themselves as homosexuals. They ARE homosexuals.

Their perception is what makes them that, perception as to what is attractive and what their role is.

When your perception corresponds and maps to reality, you're sane. When it doesn't, you're delusional and possibly insane.
The sanest and most intelligent people realize that correspondence to reality is more of a spectrum than a yes/no discrete absolute.

This is a very bad argument. It's highly specious and takes some absurd liberties.
Why waste time on these vague descriptors instead of getting to the meat?

Of course, delusions have a bearing on some aspect of reality, specifically, how other people treat you.
Also in the decisions one makes which affect personal outcomes even without interaction from others.

But if you're discussing this in good faith, you know that this isn't what I meant.
You know I don't KNOW what people mean, it's not bad faith for me to cast a wide net in meaning if I am not certain enough of an obvious intent.

The meaning I'm trying to convey is that the workings of a delusional or insane person's inner mind rarely correspond to reality. Thus, they're meaningless to everybody, but themselves.
I don't agree with that. I can perceive meaning in the thoughts of insane people even while recognizing their opinions do not correspond to what I think is real.
Isn't that pretty much what psychology is, and how we assess insanity in the first place?

If we could not find meaning in mind of the delusional then we could not even label them as being delusional, because to assess that we must first evaluate the meaning so as to label it incorrect.

View attachment 692439View attachment 692438

dnr faggot

Their perception is what makes them that, perception as to what is attractive and what their role is.
No, their actions and their environments make them that. Some argue that their biology makes them that, but I question the veracity of this.

The sanest and most intelligent people realize that correspondence to reality is more of a spectrum than a yes/no discrete absolute.
Of course, it's not an absolute, discrete value. You're being ridiculous (again). What are you really trying to argue here? That because reality is on a gradient, you can't map your inner world to the outer world with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURACY, therefore nobody is really sane and you can't be sure of reality?

Cut the crap, boyo.

Why waste time on these vague descriptors instead of getting to the meat?
I did get to it. Right afterward.

Also in the decisions one makes which affect personal outcomes even without interaction from others.
Sure, whatever. A delusional person will act in ways that are congruent with their false beliefs about their reality, and reality at large.

You know I don't KNOW what people mean, it's not bad faith for me to cast a wide net in meaning if I am not certain enough of an obvious intent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yetwdpsiM8Q

I don't agree with that. I can perceive meaning in the thoughts of insane people even while recognizing their opinions do not correspond to what I think is real.
Isn't that pretty much what psychology is, and how we assess insanity in the first place?
There's what the insane person thinks is real, what YOU think is real, and what is actually real. What YOU think is real is much closer to what the insane person thinks is real, though I'm starting to doubt even that, given how this discussion is transpiring.

If we could not find meaning in mind of the delusional then we could not even label them as being delusional, because to assess that we must first evaluate the meaning so as to label it incorrect.
You're arguing past me. I never said that you can't find meaning in a delusional person's perception of reality. I'm sure that whatever fantastical delusion they've conjured up in their creative minds have a great deal of meaning and are internally consistent. It's just that those meanings rarely, if ever, map or correspond to objective reality.

An analogy would be a blind person shooting a gun. If they hit the mark, it's blind luck (yes, fuck you, I did that on purpose). A person with 20/20 vision is much better able to hit the mark consistently i.e., have their internal world correspond to the objective world.

@based_meme remind me to respond to this later I can' t think clearly right now I'm just gonna play HOTS and kill shit