Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which subreddits do you consider to be the unofficial successors of r/incels and r/braincels?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my opinion it has to be both r/aznidentity and r/asianmasculinity because they're full of bitter ricecels talking about the racepill, heightpill, stereotypes about ricecels and their impact in dating, Asian foids being whores, etc. Many times their posts end up in inceltears even if they're much more moderate than stuff in this forum. There's another sub that seems interesting called r/truevirgin but it's gone private due to all the hate and harassment. So I haven't been able to see the posts myself.

Dickpill is one of them, but it doesn't have too many users on it yet.

In my opinion it has to be both r/aznidentity and r/asianmasculinity because they're full of bitter ricecels talking about the racepill, heightpill, stereotypes about ricecels and their impact in dating, Asian foids being whores, etc. Many times their posts end up in inceltears even if they're much more moderate than stuff in this forum. There's another sub that seems interesting called r/truevirgin but it's gone private due to all the hate and harassment. So I haven't been able to see the posts myself.
r/shortguys

Best blackpilled sub.

r/asianmasculinity and r/shortguys

They're all dead