Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which STEM major do you find most interesting (even if you never studied it)?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’d love to study biology if I could ngl

Aerospace probably

biology since i myself studied biology but i also would like to explore other things like mathematics (not really) and computer science
computer sceince might be the most successful thing to do and being a computer engineer is definitely worth it since you can go to the west to work and get a high paying job

systems engineering. I like factories and wish they were easier to learn about, tour and look inside.
Also biology because genetic technology is advancing very quickly and it would be a good field to study if I were more disciplined.

architecture. Only have read a few basic books on it. I wanted to build beautiful skyscrapers. But since I was from a poor filthy shitskin bloodline, I knew it wasn't possible. And became a tech subhuman slave instead.

Biology and medicine are the most interesting, sadly I chose CS as my major
all the good majors are for richfags, geniuses or Chads. Shitskin subhumans have to be tech slaves. Another looks + racepill

biology since i myself studied biology but i also would like to explore other things like mathematics (not really) and computer science
computer sceince might be the most successful thing to do and being a computer engineer is definitely worth it since you can go to the west to work and get a high paying job
You can scholar /scientist maxx, that can provide some satisfaction as a compensation for your inceldom, kek