Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which square better represents your opinion about the much controversial subject of below-magical-number sex?

Which square better represents your opinion?

• Red

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Green

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Underage sex compass

(Feel free to add "in Minecraft" to the purple square if need be, since it's a hypothetical situation anyway).

Vote purple if you want your IP on FBI watch list :feelshaha:

Vote purple if you want your IP on FBI watch list :feelshaha:
It shouldn't be illegal to discuss hypothetical things and it isn't in most places (on paper at least). But if you're from some gigacucked country like the US, Canada, Sweden, Australia and so on yeah, better safe than sorry. Maybe wording that differently would have been better, but I liked the humoristic aspect of the last square combo-breaking the other more serious and informative ones.

Screw aoc, screw marriage, where can i buy an underaged girl

idk I just think that there should be an aoc where girls on average are developed enough to have sex, there's no point if they're too young because they can't be penetrated without hurting them.

idk I just think that there should be an aoc where girls on average are developed enough to have sex, there's no point if they're too young because they can't be penetrated without hurting them.
Women enjoy pain. I don't think that's the reason why penetrating prepubescents is wrong (which I agree it is).

What do you think hurts more, a micropenis in a prepubescent's pussy or a dragon dildo in a growup's pussy?

I don't understand about this power imbalance shit. Really? Everything can create an imbalance in relationships, like lack of interest by some partner, financial gains contrast, and even difference in nationalities.

I agree with the aut right, except for puberty.

I guess the criteria should be an age where most people can consent (those who can't, this is mentally impared people, shouldn't be allowed, because that would be rape)

Last edited:
Women enjoy pain. I don't think this is the reason why penetrating prepubescents is wrong (which I agree it is).
I believe most pedophiles don't want to inflict pain on anyone anyways.
What do you think hurts more, a micropenis in a prepubescent's pussy or a dragon dildo in a growup's pussy?
Good point, I have no clue so I can't answer.

I believe most pedophiles don't want to inflict pain on anyone anyways.
Yeah, not only pedophiles but men in general. That might has to do with why women flock to cluster Bs and violent criminals.

I voted for green, but I found the blue one relatable too.

I vote purple, but I think marriage is worth it if it is to a pure virgin loli

I don’t care, I just wish people were nicer :cryfeels:

I don’t care. This only matters because people care

loli slave market when?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back