Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The feminist concept of "power imbalance" is the most inaccurate, retarded notion I've ever come across

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Minors can't consent to sex with an adult because there is an inherent power imbalance in all interactions between adults and children. As well as being bigger and stronger, adults have money, social connections, and can psychologically manipulate those who are not yet fully versed in the ways of the world. "

>As well as being bigger and stronger
Men are bigger and stronger than women in general. Is this relationship inherently rape because the guy is much stronger than the girl?

Also, men are not legally allowed to hit their partners, they're utterly screwed nowadays in any western country if they do it.

>adults have money
Not all. Some are NEETs living with their parents, there are plenty on this very forum. Just to give one example, Brazilian actress Larissa Manoela already had a mansion in Miami as an early teenager, do I have more money than her? Kek. Even if their parents only let her freely use like 1% of the money and keep the rest, she's already much richer than me. If I were to date her when she was 14, would there be a "power imbalance" in the relationship? If anything, it would be ME with the least amount of power.

You're just talking about generals there. "Adults usually have more money than teenagers" is a statement as true as "whites usually have higher IQs than blacks". It doesn't mean all whites are intelligent, all blacks are dumb and let alone all relationships between blacks and whites are rape because whites will be necessarily manipulating blacks.

>social connections
This one is the most retarded of all. There isn't even a strong correlation between number of social connections and age, some people are 14 and have 999 friends and a very rich social life, some adults are lonely virgins without any friends (again, there are plenty on this very forum). Not to mention that most people would be willing to defend a teenage girl vehemently with a snap of her fingers, how many people would be willing to defend a grown man if he was being beaten up by another man? Young women have MORE social power on average, society allies itself with them en masse shall they say they were victimized in any way, shape or form, especially by an adult.

>can psychologically manipulate those who are not yet fully versed in the ways of the world.
Is an adult who never had a job, a girlfriend, can't even talk to a cashier properly, etc, "fully well-versed in the ways of the world"? Yet again, plenty of people like that around these parts. It's exactly like the money example, yes, adults will ON AVERAGE have more experience, just as you'll find more good guitarists who are in their 40s than those who are still teens. That doesn't mean a 15 yo person who has practiced guitar 8 hours a day for the last 8 years doesn't play WAY better than some 40 yo guy who never even held a guitar.

Feminism and all its branches, like agecuckoldry, are 100% ideology, 100% emotions, 0% logic, 0% reason.

Last edited:
It's the ruling ideology now. So don't critize it - because that's pointless, its hegemony is based on POWER not on reason or logic. Respect power. Try to bend the rules so they favour you. Especially if you are ethnicel start demanding shit, call mayos out if they refuse or hesitate, scold them, tax them.

Like, I could at least see where they are coming from if it was something like "muh your brain isnt fully developed until 18 yo, minors cant think critically of what they are doing, therefore it is not consensual therefore it should be prohibited". But their reasoning is HIGHLY subjective and depends on the person, to say the least. Take 14 yo Justin Bieber and 48 yo indian janitor and it just falls apart whatever point you examine.

Like, I could at least see where they are coming from if it was something like "muh your brain isnt fully developed until 18 yo, minors cant think critically of what they are doing, therefore it is not consensual therefore it should be prohibited". But their reasoning is HIGHLY subjective and depends on the person, to say the least. Take 14 yo Justin Bieber and 48 yo indian janitor and it just falls apart whatever point you examine.
If they prohibited people below AoC to have ANY kind of sex, regardless of the age of the partner, it would make SOME sense. The way it is now, it makes NO sense.

Females grave power imbalance. The more power he has, the more her pussy leaks. Bitches screeching about power imblanace is just another shit test to see which men will yield and which ones will stand firm.
If they prohibited people below AoC to have ANY kind of sex, regardless of the age of the partner, it would make SOME sense. The way it is now, it makes NO sense.
It's a means of turning these girls into whores and preventing from getting married to a good husband. So that no man has a pure, loyal wife, as all will be fucked left and right by the time they are 18.

>unbalance
My English failed there, already corrected it. Why is it sometimes "in", sometimes "im" and sometimes "un" anyway? English is too un.. im.. inconsistent.

But wait, I should speak English better than a teenage native speaker because of my age... hmm.

Females grave power imbalance. The more power he has, the more her pussy leaks. Bitches screeching about power imblanace is just another shit test to see which men will yield and which ones will stand firm.
There's also that. Hypergamy is basically about that, females wanting men much stronger than themselves, much more famous than themselves, much wealthier than themselves, with way more social connections than themselves, etc.

If that concept of "power imbalance" was applied consistently, women would be screwed because hypergamy would be considered rape.

It's a means of turning these girls into whores and preventing from getting married to a good husband. So that no man has a pure, loyal wife, as all will be fucked left and right by the time they are 18.
That's undoubtedly one of the goals of the vile feminist movement. A branch of marxism whose goal is to destroy and pervert the morals of society so a communist takeover can happen more easily.

Last edited:
Also some younger people want someone who is older and more mature for protection and resources

Also some younger people want someone who is older and more mature for protection and resources
The most natural thing to happen is a young teenage girl getting together with an older male, could be late teens, early twenties or much more.

The most natural thing to happen is a young teenage girl getting together with an older male, could be late teens, early twenties or much more.
Look up evolutionary perspective on Wikipedia’s age disparity article

fuck its mainlander the hebephile again