Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which season do you prefer: winter or summer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Which season do you prefer?

• Winter

Votes: 105 78.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 28 21.1%

• Total voters
Why would I live in Finland if I didn't like winter?

Winter. My perpetual paleness doesn't stand out as much, I get to wear a big coat or parka and wool hat outside and there are less normies in and around town life-mogging me and fewer foids walking around in various stages of undress.

Winter. But if I lived somewhere like Finland or Siberia I would certainly prefer summer.

Winter, my PC heats up the room for free. Summer is cancer tbh, especially going out just seeing couples awakens some primal rage in me :feelsree:

I like summer because there is no school and I could stay at home and play vidya. But once I get a job then my answer would be winter

Ask me in the middle of summer and I'll say winter.
Ask me around Christmastime and I'll say winter.
Ask me when it's fucking March and still cold and I'll say summer.

winter is incel season, i love the winter

Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Excuse to wearing clothes that cover up your subhumanity
Easier to fall asleep cuz of the temp and it's dark
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:
Bit weird if you don't go outside
Can't wear clothes that hide your subhumanity
Foids walkin about everywhere half naked with their chad bf
Going to sleep b difficult cuz of how light it is

I honestly don't understand how you can possibly prefer summer over winter as an incel. If you voted summer, explain.

I'll explain:

I live in Northern Finland and I don't have a car or even a driver's licence. So I must walk or use bicycle even if it's -30 Celsius degrees outside. I have dreamed all my life to move away from here to something like England which does not have too hot summers but which winters are very mild.

Winter and it's not even close for me

I'll explain:

I live in Northern Finland and I don't have a car or even a driver's licence. So I must walk or use bicycle even if it's -30 Celsius degrees outside. I have dreamed all my life to move away from here to something like England which does not have too hot summers but which winters are very mild.
@FinnCel

Winter all the way. I fucking hate summer!

People who voted summer: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

I get a lot less sick in the summer (flu and stuff) and also the vitamin D from the sun also helps me stay healthy.
My immune system is basically trash.
It's a lot better being a healthy incel than a sick incel.

You forgot to add to that the IT viewpoint.

Summer is better for raping 'cos incels be raping on the regular, not hyper NT party goers.

I get a lot less sick in the summer (flu and stuff) and also the vitamin D from the sun also helps me stay healthy.
My immune system is basically trash.
It's a lot better being a healthy incel than a sick incel.

In dark and cold winter months significantly more people die than in summer months. You can see it in death statistics for example in Finland.

Winter. As of now I get so fuckin angry and sad at the same time seeing WMAF out and about enjoying their nice early summer evenings. Everywhere I go. Its fuckin hell.

I prefer dark days with moderate temperatures. The more sunlight and heat, the more depressed I am. Sunlight and heat is for normies and Chads/fois to present their bodies and faces. And it's torture for ugly basement dwellers.

Last edited:
Winter. But if I lived somewhere like Finland or Siberia I would certainly prefer summer.

Yes, I voted summer because of this. If I lived in a normal place, I would prefer winter.

Winter and autumn.
Everybody is happy, jolly and noisy in summer

And now spring is right around the corner here in South America. Fucking hell.

Food is scarce in the winter for me. So I prefer the summer.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Spring. Still cold-ish, so have good reasons to not get out of my house, foids don't wear skimpy outfits, but it's not gray, dark and depressing like winter. Spring is literally the best time of the year. No wonder my phobias are the weakest in this time.

Winter since i can't tolerate hot weather and I can hide my subhumanity by wearing big coat with hoody.

Currently winter, but ask me in six months and it will almost certainly be summer.

Winter is the best
@Cowcel and @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?

Definitely winter.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel can not provide us any thoughts on this particular matter.
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel have you gained some thoughts on this matter
@Cowcel and me like winter the most

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel have you gained some thoughts on this matter
@Cowcel and me like winter the most
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel has no input to offer on this particular matter.

pls tell us

pls tell us
It is quite unfortunate that @AAAAAAAAAAAcel holds no opinion about this phenomenon.