Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which season do you prefer: winter or summer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Which season do you prefer?

• Winter

Votes: 105 78.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 28 21.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Excuse to wearing clothes that cover up your subhumanity
Easier to fall asleep cuz of the temp and it's dark
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:
Bit weird if you don't go outside
Can't wear clothes that hide your subhumanity
Foids walkin about everywhere half naked with their chad bf
Going to sleep b difficult cuz of how light it is

I honestly don't understand how you can possibly prefer summer over winter as an incel. If you voted summer, explain.

Last edited:
Winter. The temperature is nice and refreshing.

summer = actual hell on earth if you live in the state of California. scorching hot hellscape with women dressed like sluts everywhere you look

summer = actual hell on earth if you live in the state of California. scorching hot hellscape with women dressed like sluts everywhere you look
California is the worst place to be as an incel

Winter. Your reasons suffice to hold this opinion but I'd also add the unbearable heat that summer comes with.

I enjoy winter because it's good for LDARmaxxing, but I do enjoy the occasional sunny day - or, if we're lucky, week - in summer time.

No difference for me since I live very close to the equator

autumn, I hate both equally

Winter + night time = doomer incel paradise.

Unfortunately winters here in Germany are fucking garbage it doesn't even snow. I kinda like snow. I hate summers because everyone seems to be having a good time

I'm not sure how this is inceldom related. But if you live south of the 35th parallel, you don't have a winter.

Winter mogs everything else

If you’re not chad, summer is hell

Winter tbh, summer always evokes suicidal thoughts in me. Just yesterday when i deceided to go on a bike ride. I encountered a bunch of teenagers who were sitting next to a lake, having a party.

Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:

I honestly don't understand how you can possibly prefer summer over winter as an incel. If you voted summer, explain.

summer is the worst, you can't wear clothes that will hide you and it's constantly hot, it's the season when I want to rope the most

summer is the worst, you can't wear clothes that will hide you and it's constantly hot, it's the season when I want to rope the most
Same

Winter is best. No dumb sluts outside with chad and no bugs

Wintercel is the only cel tbh

Winter but I can work more in the summer

Summer day time and winter night time

I like the winter atmosphere and the cold, plus I can wear clothes that look good on me. Most importantly, it forces sluts to dress properly for once.

Summer cos not having to prepare for war everytime i go outside with 100 layers of clothing

I'm not sure how this is inceldom related. But if you live south of the 35th parallel, you don't have a winter.
This is very inceldom related. Every summer incels are exposed to half nude foids, which reminds us of what were missing out on as a subhuman.

Winter cuz the nights are longer

Reasons why I like winter:

The low IQ violent riff raff hate the cold (though I know it's not a guarantee, pieces of shit are going to be pieces of shit, regardless of the weather)
It's more quiet overall as everyone stays indoors, for the most part
The sluts are covered up and can't tease normies and incels with their ass cheeks hanging out
I sleep better when it's cold

Reasons why I like summer:

I can stare at the half naked sluts and make them feel uncomfortable
I hate wearing clothes (common sperg trait) and can pretty much go anywhere with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt

Winter. It's very cozy. I love the way the trees are covered in snow, it's always looked beautiful.

Summer bacause i have a weak immune system due to being skinny so in winter i get sick a lot and be forced to breath through my mouth also i have some kind of allergy on my mouth that gets triggered in cold weather
My condolences.

Winter. I like when it's cold and dark.

Neither, they both suck compared to late spring or early winter. Summer is some painfully hot shit, ngl. I can't imagine suffering through it in a tropical climate.

Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:

summer is ropefuel
winter is lifefuel
The sluts are covered up
Cope. They wear leggings and yoga pants so skin tight they look painted on.

Fakecel if you like summer tbh

Summer, particularly early summer when the air smells really nice at night, the days are long as fuck and the weather is pleasant but not scorching.

I'm a UKcel though. Over here winter is just rain, wind and slush. We don't get those ice cold, still winters where you step outside and everything's covered in a foot of snow. Summer is still pretty shit most of the time but you do get some of the days like I described. But overall British weather is just shit.

I chose Summer. I prefer warm weather and late sunsets. My city also looks horrible during the Winter. It’s also easier to LDAR during the summer if you don’t drink water because warm weather leads to dehydration which makes you drowsy. Heat doesn’t really bother me because I have modern amenities. I think places near the equator have traditional designs to deter heat, but they all have AC now anyways. I don’t really wear ski masks during the winter so a cap and a winter hat both hide my face just fine

Winter, I can't wear hoodies or long coats during summer because I'll sweat like a pig, I hate short sleeved clothing because I feel vulnerable and can never figure out what to do with my limbs or how to hold myself. I also have Hay Fever because I'm genetic trash I guess

Tbh I find summer depressing seeing other teens having fun with their friends and etc from behind my blinds. Sometimes I feel as though this will be my forever which keeps me up at night a lot

Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:

The fuck are seasons

Winter:
Excuse not to go outside
Cozy for LDARing

Summer:

I used to be a fan of winter all my life, but I recently started to enjoy summers. Because I like getting some sun and going for walks out side.

100% winter I prefer the shorter days when it goes dark nice and early. I also prefer the cold weather instead of the hot weather. Its nice and cosy in my room when its freezing outside.

i can fight the cold by just putting on clothes. i can't fight the heat even while naked.

Definitely winter, during summer there is so much more open chads and foids getting their way. Just pissing me off seeing them so much out. During winter I stay inside withouth it being odd so personally I see it less. Also the weather is just horrible during summer

Summers because i cannot handle cold/rainy tempratures.