Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of men has the worst personality?

LOL @ using Salah's pic. Ironically he actually has a great personality in my opinion. But he is too short, meaning in female's eyes he has a terrible personality.

people are a product of their environment

Curries are the incel kings.

blacks for sure, if you were forced to live in a country where the majority was a certain race black would be last place

Whites are by far the most attractive, but they’re monstrously cringy compared to other races. The only time other races are cringy is when they’re trying to act black, which means that blacks usually aren’t that cringy at all.
Blacks->Hispanics->Asians->Arabs->Indians->Whites

In terms of cringiness
Being cringy doesn't mean you have a bad personality.

Jews in goyim lands are very different from those in israel,we dont like them tbh

Lol you are a fucking whore, i would sue this idiot

That's because most Israeli Jews are Mizrahi, aka Arab kikes from Muslim states, and not Ashkenazi or Sephardi. The (((international clique))) is Ashkenazi and Sephardi. Mizrahis kept to their own and maintained good relations with the Muslim majority without engaging in subversive activities throughout their history until the establishment of Israel. Mizrahis are also too low IQ to successfully infiltrate the societies that housed them, and they aren't known for lying and backstabbing like their European counterparts.

All Ashkenazis, Sephardis and the few Rhomaniotes i've had the misfortune of meeting have been equally subhuman. Mizrahis can be pleasant, but they aren't found anywhere in the west.

Last edited:
I am half mizrahi by myself,a lot of jews here do look like arabs,there are lot of russians too. Ashkenazis became a slang word for a “nerds” on our language,they use it for themself too

Israel's one saving grace is that it is not ruled by the human embodiment of cancer that is Ashkenazi Jewry. That said, I've found Russo-Ukrainian Jews, of all Ashkenazis, to be the most morally unobjectionable, though even they suffer from many of the ills of the Ashkenazi condition. I'm assuming that most Ashkenazim in Israel originate from the former Soviet Union, which implies Russo-Ukrainian (tolerable), east German (absolutely Weimar), Polish (subhuman), or Lithuanian (the absolute worst) ancestry.

Sephardis are highly degenerate, but there have been some remarkable figures which I cannot ignore, so my feelings on them are ambivalent. They have the capacity to be civil and forsake tribalism, but caution is advised. (((Sabbatai Zevi))), arguably the worst kike to have ever existed, was Sephardi, after all. Israeli Sephardis tend to be likable compared to their European community, so my dislike of them is limited.

Overall, Israelis are fine provided that they act in the spirit of Herzl (Promotion of mass Aliyah by all means necessary, including the encouragement of anti-semitic sentiments as a means to force international Jewry out of the west, as he had himself suggested) and denounce the actions and existence of the rootless cosmopolitan elite operating outside of its borders. You are definitely preferable to the P*lestinians, by all means, but utilizing your diaspora to impose your national interests on foreign states through scheming, lobbying and other shady practices undermines your efforts.

I live and grew up in an ethnic trashhole and I am fully qualified to answer. It is Somalians, Then Natives, then Lebanese, then Pakistani, Then whites, then Vietnamese. The guys never have to worry about are Korans and Chinese, East Indian. Although they are rude, they wont try and rob you.

Natives are usually friendly but they are always drunk and dumb as fuck