Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of foids do you hate the most

Which race of whores do you hate the most

• Noodlewhores

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Curry foids

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Normal foids

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Nigger foids

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Sand whores

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Spic whores

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hapa foids

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Mulatto foids

• Blasian foids

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other

• Total voters
Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Noodlewhores for me tbh. I'd say kike but that's cheating.

ALL OF THEM
Yes I hate all foids but I hate noodlewhores the most I also fucking hate sheeboon gorilla monkeys. Disgusting ape like violent trashy ugly subhuman sheboon niggers are disgusting. BUT at least sheboons stay with niggers. Fucking subhuman gook fish faced ugly whores hate men of their only race and worship whites despite the fact gook whores themselves are subhumans

noodle and black

Noodles seem the bitchiest.

Pean Holes, Cracker Girls, Flour Girls, Piggy Girls, Cave Chicks, Clay Chicks, Pink Pillager Girls,

Shan

Non

B1

B2

B3

Chad Lover

Noodlewhores are the worst by a country mile

curries and noodles. they hate their own men the most.

Any Femongoloid that rejects me

any that has to do with niggers

Interesting Normal foids are tge least hated despite are the ones cause most incel depression. :feelshmm:

White the most, they seem the most pretentious/ narcissistic

white because they do lots of HR job bullshit and in school teaching. White foid always caused most issues compared to other races. Noodles second place

White: they created feminism

Disgusting ape like violent trashy ugly subhuman sheboon niggers are disgusting. BUT at least sheboons stay with niggers. Fucking subhuman gook fish faced ugly whores hate men of their only race and worship whites despite the fact gook whores themselves are subhumans
They stay with them because they have no choice - men of other races don't want them esp chads.

I hate nigger foids the most. This is my reason: I work in a tech support job and the nigger foods who call us for IT support are the toughest to deal with. Almost all of them are rude, impatient and act like bitches. It's so fucking hard to deal with them. They also don't know shit about computer and softwares and expect us to do everything for them.

Never met one Hapa foid who wasn't blatantly shallow, spoiled, bitchy chadsexual all at the same time.

cracker cunts are the most entitled and rude. and so fucking bold esp when it’s a group of them. noodlewhores are a close second

sheboons who date outside their race as well. they worship whites and so many soys are now fucking them for social justice points