Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Race Has The Ugliest Foids?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
In my view it's:

1:Aboriginal foids
2:Sheboons
3:Currywhores

What's your list?

none of them, chinks and gooks are the worst

I live in Pakistan and tons of Paki foids here are hotties

In my view it's:

1:Aboriginal foids
2:Sheboons
3:Currywhores

What's your list?
I can't even argue with your list, it's pretty accurate, seems objective.

Same as OP except I'd swap the aboriginals for the sheboons
Lol no. Maybe you are thinking of some other kind of aboriginals. Of the pictures I've seen these people look legit like another species, like they are the "missing link" or something.

All of them have this wide and "lumpy face" look. Or maybe that's just the aboriginals from a certain region, I don't know?

Noodlewhores look better than most foids apart from White foids in my view.
This.

My most attractive list would be:

1:White foids
2: Noodlewhores
3:Latina foids
4: Arab foids
5: Jewish foids

My most attractive list would be:

1:White foids
2: Noodlewhores
3:Latina foids
4: Arab foids
5: Jewish foids
Mine would be:
1. Asian (I like petite women and asian women have the most neotenous features)
2. White (preferably red heads)
2.5. Jewish (what's special about them anyways?, they just look like white women with big noses, don't really see how its different from white)
3. Arab
4. Latina
5. Indian
6. Black
7. Aboriginal

Mine would be:
1. Asian (I like petite women and asian women have the most neotenous features)
2. White (preferably red heads)
2.5. Jewish (what's special about them anyways?, they just look like white women with big noses, don't really see how its different from white)
3. Arab
4. Latina
5. Indian
6. Black
7. Aboriginal
List seems pretty similar to mine.

List seems pretty similar to mine.
I think that's because were both being objective.

Realistically I can agree that when it comes to genetic traits white women are more attractive (that's because there is so much variety to add to the "cuteness"). There's so many hair and eye colours, on top of how symmetrical their faces are.

I only put Asian women as number 1 because of my specific fetishes. But If I'm being completely objective and I remove personal preference, white women are obviously #1. Well up to a certain age.

White women look amazing when they are young, their teens are their peak, but once they hit 25+ they kinda get left in the dust by Asian women who age slow as hell. Asian women even age better than black women and that's something special.

I think that's because were both being objective.

Realistically I can agree that when it comes to genetic traits white women are more attractive (that's because there is so much variety to add to the "cuteness"). There's so many hair and eye colours, on top of how symmetrical their faces are.

I only put Asian women as number 1 because of my specific fetishes. But If I'm being completely objective and I remove personal preference, white women are obviously #1. Well up to a certain age.

White women look amazing when they are young, their teens are their peak, but once they hit 25+ they kinda get left in the dust by Asian women who age slow as hell. Asian women even age better than black women and that's something special.
Asian foids age the best easily. They still look good even in their 40s.

I can't even argue with your list, it's pretty accurate, seems objective.

Lol no. Maybe you are thinking of some other kind of aboriginals. Of the pictures I've seen these people look legit like another species, like they are the "missing link" or something.

All of them have this wide and "lumpy face" look. Or maybe that's just the aboriginals from a certain region, I don't know?

This.
I just can't stand dark/nigger skin, it turns me off instantly no matter how good the foid looks

I just can't stand dark/nigger skin, it turns me off instantly no matter how good the foid looks
1. Aboriginals are dark skinned too.

2. That sounds like personal bias. There is nothing inherent about dark skin that would make a woman unattractive. If you had said some facial features I'd understand, but saying the skin alone is a turn off just sounds like some beliefs you were socialized to have. If you were alone on an island with a 10/10 black woman you would fuck, stop lying to yourself with all this "meme speak".

gooks are so hot :feelsohh:

i want asian goth mommy gf to crush me with her thighs :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
You can't order the Yellow Fever package along with the Femdom Addon. It's in low supply and you need a Chad membership card in order to qualify.

1. Aboriginals are dark skinned too.

2. That sounds like personal bias. There is nothing inherent about dark skin that would make a woman unattractive. If you had said some facial features I'd understand, but saying the skin alone is a turn off just sounds like some beliefs you were socialized to have. If you were alone on an island with a 10/10 black woman you would fuck, stop lying to yourself with all this "meme speak".

Sheboons , noodlewhores and curries if were talking AVERAGE ones they are by far the worst its not even close imo with the others. Whats suifuel is all three of these foids have the BIGGEST FUCKING EGOS even though they look the worst curries think they are better than everyone else and always bring up their culture like who the fuck cares

Most attractive would be:
White
Asian SEA
Slavic
Hispanic
Arab
Black
Curry
Abo

what kind of femdom foid wouldnt want a big muscular black man to humiliate :feelsohh:
You conveniently left out "ugly" from your description.

If you want a woman to do something counter to her nature you have to be an attractive man or a very rich man.

Asian women are smaller and more feminine than average. Wanting an Asian woman to "dom" you is like wanting a Black woman to be quiet and feminine when they are bigger and more muscular than most other races of women (they even have more testosterone on average).

I would never be foolish enough to chase after some dream of a petite feminine submissive black woman :feelskek:, and that's basically what you are asking for when you want a big thick dominant asian woman. That's counter to their nature and their genetics. You'll have to be Chad or pay up to get that (and once you pay it won't be real, it will still be an act, they'll merely be pretending).

Last edited:
You conveniently left out "ugly" from your description.

If you want a woman to do something counter to her nature you have to be an attractive man or a very rich man.

Asian women are smaller and more feminine than average. Wanting an Asian woman to "dom" you is like wanting a Black woman to be quiet and feminine when they are bigger and more muscular than most other races of women (they even have more testosterone on average).

I would never be foolish enough to chase after some dream of a petite feminine submissive black woman :feelskek:, and that's basically what you are asking for when you want a big thick dominant asian woman. That's counter to their nature and their genetics. You'll have to be Chad or pay up to get that (and once you pay it won't be real, it will still be an act, they'll merely be pretending).
Femdom is cucked feminist propaganda.

The only time I would even enjoy being submissive would be during a blowjob. I would just lie down and let a foid suck me off.

Other than that never. I want to be the dominant one totally.

asians have barely any fat on thighs as they are all skinny as fuck
Been saying this man. lol The Asian praising on this site is cringe asf. Asian woman have cute faces but look undeveloped, can't stand the body types of most Asians. On average, a grown asian woman would have a body like a preteen. Indian asian chicks at least grow in figure and look like actual woman.

Femdom is cucked feminist propaganda.

The only time I would even enjoy being submissive would be during a blowjob. I would just lie down and let a foid suck me off.

Other than that never. I want to be the dominant one totally.
I believe that femdom is just closet faggotry, any guy into that shit is a few years and suggestions away from getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on because "it's a woman doing it so it's not gay".

Also I wouldn't consider getting a blowjob "submissive". It's the woman who has to submit her holes to your usage. There's a reason why the default blowjob position is the guy standing and the woman on her knees looking up at him.

Normal sex roles inherently enforce men being the dominant and women being the submissive.

You really have to go out of your way to break that mold. You lying down to get a blowjob isn't an act of submission, it's just you getting comfy lol. We have to do all of the work in the bedroom anyways, the least she can do is let you rest a bit.

Submission to me would be the male emulating a female sex act, or the male letting the female emulate a male sex act on him.

For example, there's this cringe sex position call the "Amazon" (google it). It's the gayest non gay shit you'll see lol, and that's exactly what I'm talking about with femdom. It's "gateway faggotry", it's a slippery slope. It makes men normalize taking on the feminine role in sex, bit by bit, until those guys are rationalizing more and more feminine shit.

If a woman's finger even goes near by butt hole during sex I'm slapping the taste out of her mouth :feelskek:. I'm not playing those games.

I believe that femdom is just closet faggotry, any guy into that shit is a few years and suggestions away from getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on because "it's a woman doing it so it's not gay".

Also I wouldn't consider getting a blowjob "submissive". It's the woman who has to submit her holes to your usage. There's a reason why the default blowjob position is the guy standing and the woman on her knees looking up at him.

Normal sex roles inherently enforce men being the dominant and women being the submissive.

You really have to go out of your way to break that mold. You lying down to get a blowjob isn't an act of submission, it's just you getting comfy lol. We have to do all of the work in the bedroom anyways, the least she can do is let you rest a bit.

Submission to me would be the male emulating a female sex act, or the male letting the female emulate a male sex act on him.

For example, there's this cringe sex position call the "Amazon" (google it). It's the gayest non gay shit you'll see lol, and that's exactly what I'm talking about with femdom. It's "gateway faggotry", it's a slippery slope. It makes men normalize taking on the feminine role in sex, bit by bit, until those guys are rationalizing more and more feminine shit.

If a woman's finger even goes near by butt hole during sex I'm slapping the taste out of her mouth :feelskek:. I'm not playing those games.
Femdom is cucked feminist propaganda and one step from becoming a faggot.

If you'd let a foid fuck your ass than you'd let a man.

Blowjobs aren't really being submissive now that I think about it.

Been saying this man. lol The Asian praising on this site is cringe asf. Asian woman have cute faces but look undeveloped, can't stand the body types of most Asians. On average, a grown asian woman would have a body like a preteen. Indian asian chicks at least grow in figure and look like actual woman.
the average adult asian woman has the same level of development as a 9 year old white/black girl

Ugly would be:

1. abos
2. sub saharan african black

As for curry foids, i actually have a thing for them. I like brown/brunette foids in general.

Blonde aryan nordic foids are just a little fetish thing for me thats not even on my top fetish list. And even then my fetish for them is slowly fading.

Prettiest for me would be:
1. hapa foids
2. north east asian noodlewhores
3. latinas
4. curries
5. white

You see this korean noodlewhore at 4:51 ?? She is the complete opposite of a black foid basically.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WKE8xQkOv4

Asian woman have cute faces but look undeveloped
the average adult asian woman has the same level of development as a 9 year old white/black girl
You say that like it's a bad thing :feelsEhh:. Asian women also age very slowly too, some even look like they're in their 20's when they are in their 40's.

I'm waiting for you guys to say the bad part.

Do you guys think your ancestors were waiting for the arbitrary age of 18 years before marrying a female much more having sex with her?

All you are doing is taking the modern day standards you were indoctrinated to have and then projecting that onto biological reality, which doesn't fit your standards at all.

All this "muh thicc" shit you're seeing today is modern day nonsense, humans in the past couldn't even eat enough calories to sustain the "builds" a lot of people have today. The average woman that a man was chasing after was fit short and petite, and women were sought out for their youth and fertility (neotenous features).

They all rank below [UWSL]Indo-Aryan[/UWSL] Sauromatae.

Kavkaz
[UWSL]View attachment 650649[/UWSL]
:feelstastyman:
>Talks about rank
>Posts bitch with an entire masks worth of makeup on

I can already tell you are one of those guys that's rates women at face value. I always deduct points when I see makeup, because I know exactly how drab the average woman looks without it.
2a9c58053f3f803731a4b2acd98c1e7e.jpg

Sheboons obviously.

:feelstastyman:
>Talks about rank
>Posts bitch with an entire masks worth of makeup on

I can already tell you are one of those guys that's rates women at face value. I always deduct points when I see makeup, because I know exactly how drab the average woman looks without it.
2a9c58053f3f803731a4b2acd98c1e7e.jpg
others…

EEBD4E3A 150D 485F 938E DE41283B2937
5E8AB363 BCB0 46D9 974A E44301A44685

Sheboons and noodlewhores are tied. Noodlewhores are: generic looking ,pan faced ,small titted, low fertility, ego inflated, self hating sluts who think they are good enough for white cock.
Sheboons look like hairless chimps, who are sluts, and incapable of starting a family.

Noodlewhores are: generic looking ,pan faced ,small titted, low fertility
1. They look cuter and younger than all the other races of women, for me that's a plus, I don't see how that's "generic". Their eyes don't even look like any other races eyes. Their features are only generic to other asians who have only seen those features their entire life.

2. I prefer small tits.

3. How are they low fertility when China all on it's own is around 20% of the earths entire population?
Asians are clearly breeding like crazy.

3. How are they low fertility when China all on it's own is around 20% of the earths entire population?
Asians are clearly breeding like crazy.
Used to but now Japan, South Korea, and China have the lowest fertility rates in the world.

Used to but now Japan, South Korea, and China have the lowest fertility rates in the world.
Yeah that's a good thing (in the case of china), don't you think they are gonna start running out of space at their current rate. I think India needs to calm it down too lol, but that likely won't happen because it's a developing country.

You seem to be forgetting that the more developed the civilization the lower the birth rate will be, because people will be more focused on enjoying life rather than trying to "survive and reproduce". There's no longer any "urgency" when it comes to having children in the modern era.

China has a population of billions so it's no problem if their birth rate goes down, their numbers will still be more than the other races. China is more than picking up the slack for the other Asian ethnic groups.