Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race has the hardest time getting sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

From which group is one most likely to be an incel?/ Which race has the hardest time getting laid?

• White/Caucasian

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Black/African

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Latino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Asian/Oriental

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • South Asian/Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 52 60.5%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
People often say "just be white and go to Thailand" or that BBCheory will get a black guy laid easily. Others attest that some groups like Asians and Indians are ethnically loyal and pressured into marrying thier own kind. I believe anyone from any race can be incel, but which race has it the hardest?

Globally, it's whites. White countries are most seriously infected by female entitlement/hypergamy.

indian

is there even a competition?

Zielony4 said:
indian

is there even a competition?

Arabs might have it harder imo. I think East Asians just beat them out.

Dingus_Incel said:

Yea, the only indian chads i've seen either were punjabi or they just had white facial features.

Curries without a doubt

Dingus_Incel said:

Ehh Arabs are often slayers
they maybe top after white

I'd probably have to sadly say, its a toss between currycels and ricecels.

NekoStance said:
Dingus_Incel said:
Ehh Arabs are often slayers
they maybe top after white
Some Arabs could pass as whites lol. The only reason why women wouldn't want them is because they're stereotyped to misogynist women beaters and terrorists, sadly. If some could pass us white then women would drop their stereotypes and date em (which may have had already happened many times).

Bullshit Asians clearly for a number of reasons.

1. Asians culturally have less sex and the women are more picky.
2. Asians look very similarly to one another. Which makes us socially less valuable.
3. Asians culturally suck at the pick up game so even if you're a hot Asian, it's still hard for you to get sex.
4. Asian girls craving that white cock.
5. Asians men are portrayed more socially as sexless people who only care about work so women socially are less attracted to them due to their status.

Why Curries should not be on top.

1. Curry women are culturally more open to sex than Asian women.
2. Indians could slay within their own race.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'd probably have to sadly say, its a toss between currycels and ricecels.

Some Arabs could pass as whites lol. The only reason why women wouldn't want them is because they're stereotyped to misogynist women beaters and terrorists, sadly. If some could pass us white then women would drop their stereotypes and date em (which may have had already happened many times).

Arabs have slayed enough during the middle ages with all that slave pussy, it's time to give the rest of us a turn.

lol @people voting white

Anyone picking anything besides Indians is delusional

jagged0 said:
Arabs have slayed enough during the middle ages with all that slave pussy, it's time to give the rest of us a turn.

JovanD said:
Try living in white only country...

Themisterpepsi said:
Anyone picking anything besides Indians is delusional

The issue is I never specified what country. I'm sure Indian guys do okay in India, In America they get shit on. At the same time a lot of white people feel like their SMV is going down with interracial being more common and globalism sending mass immigration int other nations.

I'm not sure how to rephrase the question appropriately. I guess we just assume who does worst in America and ignore sex politics outside of its borders.

Dingus_Incel said:
 I guess we just assume who does worst in America and ignore sex politics outside of its borders.

Meh, throwing global-cels under the bus.

Yellows, at least Indians have 6'4 white passing Sikhs, Chinese have nothing.

Femoids love arabs because they're violent and females love being violated.

Obviously indians, why there are so many other options in the poll I don't quite understand.

kkt6 said:

Asians got those kpop pretty boy fags.

kkt6 said:

If you think Sikhs have an easy time getting laid, you're full of it. Sikh is hard mode currycel. The number of times I have been told I would get a girlfriend if I wasn't Sikh is astonishing.

jagged0 said:

Too bad I wasn't born in that time. :'(

Indians in USA, in Brasil i dont know...

Im mexican but never thought that my race was holding me back, if anything im mad because a lot of hot mexican women tend to date really ugly guys like wtf

Bushladen008 said:
Asians got those kpop pretty boy fags.

Yeah but nobody even goes for those unless they're a fresh off the boat Korean girl who still doesn't speak a word of English.

I've noticed that in the West, only yet poorly adjusted, very recent immigrant asian girls even bother giving asian men a chance.

Lmao @white having more votes than East Asian. When the cope is too strong.

Pajeet, for sure. Pajeet is born in a country filled with males, and women across the planet don't desire him.

Westcoastincel said:
Im mexican but never thought that my race was holding me back, if anything im mad because a lot of hot mexican women tend  to date really ugly guys like wtf

is it because hispanic women are sought out by ugly but rich men? i just know if i were rich, i wouldn't bother being a sugar daddy to any other ethnicity... except maybe light-skinned mixed girls.

Ricecels and Currycels have it the worst.

TheIncelStaresBack said:
is it because hispanic women are sought out by ugly but rich men? i just know if i were rich, i wouldn't bother being a sugar daddy to any other ethnicity... except maybe light-skinned mixed girls.

I see them with hideous short mexican guys.

im white but i will never deny the fact that an ugly white man will always have a better chance ( even if slim) at getting a woman than a currycel.

Sneepysqar said:
Globally, it's whites. White countries are most seriously infected by female entitlement/hypergamy.
Whilst that is true, you gotta feel bad for currycels who live in a white - majority country who are just trying to put themselves out there but getting rejected for their ethnicity.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im white but i will never deny the fact that an ugly white man will always have a better chance ( even if slim) at getting a woman than a currycel.

Whilst that is true, you gotta feel bad for currycels who live in a white - majority country who are just trying to put themselves out there but getting rejected for their ethnicity.

It's hard for people that never been in a certain situation to put things like this into perspective

Dingus_Incel said:

No, Arabs totally mog whites here in Europe and we can't get their girls.

Curries

Because they stink.

HBO = Hindu Body Odor

Westcoastincel said:
Im mexican but never thought that my race was holding me back, if anything im mad because a lot of hot mexican women tend  to date really ugly guys like wtf
Solo recuerda que no es tu culpa que las mujeres son incapaz de ver el valor en ti, carnal.

Status
Not open for further replies.