Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race has the easiest time getting sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

Average men from which race can get laid the most easily?

• White/Caucasian

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Black/African

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • East Asian/Oriental

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Asian/Indian subcontinent

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thats right, I'm switching things up an asking the question in reverse now. People often say "just be white and go to Thailand" or that BBCheory will get a black guy laid easily. Others attest that some groups like Asians and Indians are ethnically loyal and pressured into marrying thier own kind. I believe that even most normies from any race can get laid, but which race has it the easiest?[/font]

If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.

White. Anything else is cope. Chad mogs everybody, everywhere. Ethniks are not safe in their own countries either... Chad has the $$$ to travel, mog you and cuck you.

Enigmatic93 said:

Only place Chad will have a hard time in is violent black areas. Chad will probably get killed

blackcel said:
Only place Chad will have a hard time in is violent black areas. Chad will probably get killed

Maybe American Chad. Hardened Eastern European Chadamir kills them.

Enigmatic93 said:

Can people stop saying this retarded shit? Yes it would be wrong to say anything other than white, but that has nothing to do with the blackpill. The only thing that isn't blackpilled would be saying something like "looks don't matter." Enough with this "anyone who disagrees with me is bluepilled" bullshit.

Easiest: White
Hardest: Indian

t. Asian (who was just confused with the two polls in two threads and picked "white" for hardest and "Indian" for the easiest poll)

Enigmatic93 said:

IMO it is black males. I justify that in a few ways. 

1) African Americans lose their virginity earlier then all other groups.

2) Both African American adult women and African American teens have some of the highest, if not the highest birthrates in the country. 

3) African American teens had the most sexual partners

4) African Americans have more sexual partners over the course of their lives

5) Here is a CDC study looking at racial disparities. They find African Americans to have more lifetime sexual partners.

6) Finally African Americans tend to have higher rates of STDs suggesting greater promiscuity. 

There are black incels, to be sure. However, I feel black culture makes it easier for them to experience intercourse.

Wot1994 said:
White. Anything else is cope. Chad mogs everybody, everywhere. Ethniks are not safe in their own countries either... Chad has the $$$ to travel, mog you and cuck you.

I'm not talking about Chad, or Tyrone, or Change. Clearly top tier males form each ethnic group will slay. I'm referring to average males.

Dingus_Incel said:
IMO it is black males. I justify that in a few ways. 

1) African Americans lose their virginity earlier then all other groups.

2) Both African American adult women and African American teens have some of the highest, if not the highest birthrates in the country. 

3) African American teens had the most sexual partners

4) African Americans have more sexual partners over the course of their lives

5) Here is a CDC study looking at racial disparities. They find African Americans to have more lifetime sexual partners.

6) Finally African Americans tend to have higher rates of STDs suggesting greater promiscuity. 

There are black incels, to be sure. However, I feel black culture makes it easier for them to experience intercourse.

I'm not talking about Chad, or Tyrone, or Change. Clearly top tier males form each ethnic group will slay. I'm referring to average males.

Cope.

Those stats are due to different racial behaviours. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.

Not trying to sound like an SJW cuck, but white men are desired by women of all races. I remember a study showing that colored women with different nationalities mostly desired European men the most. Just go to South America or Asia to verify what I said. Sure, incel white men are treated differently, but I'm talking about 5/10+ ones.

Kek why is Indian even an option

>Those stats are due to different racial behaviors. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Yes they are, behavior that invariably leads to more African Americans having sex. 

>Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

I'll grant this, to an extent. But its more than compensated for by greater sexual restraint amongst Caucasians and Asians. 

>A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.

So the sex they have doesn't count? 

I'm not sure why this forum is so anti-white. The data says blacks have more sex than whites. So being born black grants one a much better chance at getting laid. There is no debating it really.

Olive skinned southern europeans and middle-easterners have it the easiest. The exotic look with white features.

Dingus_Incel said:
>Those stats are due to different racial behaviors. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Yes they are, behavior that invariably leads to more African Americans having sex. 

>Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

I'll grant this, to an extent. But its more than compensated for by greater sexual restraint amongst Caucasians and Asians. 

>A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.

So the sex they have doesn't count? 

I'm not sure why this forum is so anti-white. The data says blacks have more sex than whites. So being born black grants one a much better chance at getting laid. There is no debating it really.

You are a white cuckold who pushes BBC theory. You are anti-white.

Sexual restraint is a good thing. There is a reason AIDS spread like wildfire in Africa. And why blacks have higher rate of rape.

No sex with trash doesn't count. If it did I could have sex everyday, but who the fuck is desperate enough to fuck a STD infested classless person.

BonePressed said:
Olive skinned southern europeans and middle-easterners have it the easiest. The exotic look with white features.

Southern Euros, maybe. But Middle Easterners definitely not unless you're talking about Syrians, Turks, or Lebanese. Women will be able to tell they're some kind of ethnic even if they're not necessarily able to pinpoint where.

NegroKing said:
Southern Euros, maybe. But Middle Easterners definitely not unless you're talking about Syrians, Turks, or Lebanese. Women will be able to tell they're some kind of ethnic even if they're not necessarily able to pinpoint where.

Yeah, I was referring to Syrians / Turks / Lebanese. 

An olive-skinned slayer always mogs a pale-skinned slayer

Why are Kebabs, South east Asians, central Asians, Native Amerindians and the natives of Oceania never included in this?

Enigmatic93 said:

if you don't agree with this statement then you're coping

A good looking man of any race will slay, but as a majority it would be whites

>You are a white cuckold who pushes BBC theory. You are anti-white.

No it means I'm a race realist trying to save the whtie race. 

>Sexual restraint is a good thing. There is a reason AIDS spread like wildfire in Africa. And why blacks have higher rate of rape.

100% agree

>No sex with trash doesn't count. If it did I could have sex everyday, but who the fuck is desperate enough to fuck a STD infested classless person.

This doesn't mean whites have more sex. It means they have higher standards(a very good thing), and by virtue of that, less sex. Lmao, you can't just say that sex between trashy people isn't real.