Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race has the easiest time getting sex?

Average men from which race can get laid the most easily?

  • White/Caucasian

    Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Black/African

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • East Asian/Oriental

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latino

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Asian/Indian subcontinent

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 2 7.1%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thats right, I'm switching things up an asking the question in reverse now. People often say "just be white and go to Thailand" or that BBCheory will get a black guy laid easily. Others attest that some groups like Asians and Indians are ethnically loyal and pressured into marrying thier own kind. I believe that even most normies from any race can get laid, but which race has it the easiest?[/font]
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
White. Anything else is cope. Chad mogs everybody, everywhere. Ethniks are not safe in their own countries either... Chad has the $$$ to travel, mog you and cuck you.
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
Enigmatic93 said:
If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.

Only place Chad will have a hard time in is violent black areas. Chad will probably get killed
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
blackcel said:
Only place Chad will have a hard time in is violent black areas. Chad will probably get killed


Maybe American Chad. Hardened Eastern European Chadamir kills them.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Enigmatic93 said:
If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.

Can people stop saying this retarded shit? Yes it would be wrong to say anything other than white, but that has nothing to do with the blackpill. The only thing that isn't blackpilled would be saying something like "looks don't matter." Enough with this "anyone who disagrees with me is bluepilled" bullshit.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Easiest: White
Hardest: Indian

t. Asian (who was just confused with the two polls in two threads and picked "white" for hardest and "Indian" for the easiest poll)
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
Enigmatic93 said:
If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.

IMO it is black males. I justify that in a few ways. 

1) African Americans lose their virginity earlier then all other groups.

2) Both African American adult women and African American teens have some of the highest, if not the highest birthrates in the country. 

3) African American teens had the most sexual partners

4) African Americans have more sexual partners over the course of their lives

5) Here is a CDC study looking at racial disparities. They find African Americans to have more lifetime sexual partners.

6) Finally African Americans tend to have higher rates of STDs suggesting greater promiscuity. 

There are black incels, to be sure. However, I feel black culture makes it easier for them to experience intercourse.


Wot1994 said:
White. Anything else is cope. Chad mogs everybody, everywhere. Ethniks are not safe in their own countries either... Chad has the $$$ to travel, mog you and cuck you.

I'm not talking about Chad, or Tyrone, or Change. Clearly top tier males form each ethnic group will slay. I'm referring to average males.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
IMO it is black males. I justify that in a few ways. 

1) African Americans lose their virginity earlier then all other groups.

2) Both African American adult women and African American teens have some of the highest, if not the highest birthrates in the country. 

3) African American teens had the most sexual partners

4) African Americans have more sexual partners over the course of their lives

5) Here is a CDC study looking at racial disparities. They find African Americans to have more lifetime sexual partners.

6) Finally African Americans tend to have higher rates of STDs suggesting greater promiscuity. 

There are black incels, to be sure. However, I feel black culture makes it easier for them to experience intercourse.



I'm not talking about Chad, or Tyrone, or Change. Clearly top tier males form each ethnic group will slay. I'm referring to average males.



Cope.

Those stats are due to different racial behaviours. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.
 
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
3,598
Online
0
Not trying to sound like an SJW cuck, but white men are desired by women of all races. I remember a study showing that colored women with different nationalities mostly desired European men the most. Just go to South America or Asia to verify what I said. Sure, incel white men are treated differently, but I'm talking about 5/10+ ones.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,639
Online
122d 14h 57m
Kek why is Indian even an option
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
>Those stats are due to different racial behaviors. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Yes they are, behavior that invariably leads to more African Americans having sex. 

>Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

I'll grant this, to an extent. But its more than compensated for by greater sexual restraint amongst Caucasians and Asians. 

>A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.

So the sex they have doesn't count? 

I'm not sure why this forum is so anti-white. The data says blacks have more sex than whites. So being born black grants one a much better chance at getting laid. There is no debating it really.
 
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
669
Online
0
Olive skinned southern europeans and middle-easterners have it the easiest. The exotic look with white features.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
>Those stats are due to different racial behaviors. Blacks are more promiscuous with other blacks and have lower standards. 

Yes they are, behavior that invariably leads to more African Americans having sex. 

>Whites have a easier time attracting wide range of women, and they destroy the competition when it comes to higher class women.

I'll grant this, to an extent. But its more than compensated for by greater sexual restraint amongst Caucasians and Asians. 

>A black user here said it best, the majority of white women who sleep with black men are trash.

So the sex they have doesn't count? 

I'm not sure why this forum is so anti-white. The data says blacks have more sex than whites. So being born black grants one a much better chance at getting laid. There is no debating it really.

You are a white cuckold who pushes BBC theory. You are anti-white.

Sexual restraint is a good thing. There is a reason AIDS spread like wildfire in Africa. And why blacks have higher rate of rape.

No sex with trash doesn't count. If it did I could have sex everyday, but who the fuck is desperate enough to fuck a STD infested classless person.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
BonePressed said:
Olive skinned southern europeans and middle-easterners have it the easiest. The exotic look with white features.

Southern Euros, maybe. But Middle Easterners definitely not unless you're talking about Syrians, Turks, or Lebanese. Women will be able to tell they're some kind of ethnic even if they're not necessarily able to pinpoint where.
 
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
669
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Southern Euros, maybe. But Middle Easterners definitely not unless you're talking about Syrians, Turks, or Lebanese. Women will be able to tell they're some kind of ethnic even if they're not necessarily able to pinpoint where.

Yeah, I was referring to Syrians / Turks / Lebanese. 

An olive-skinned slayer always mogs a pale-skinned slayer
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Why are Kebabs, South east Asians, central Asians, Native Amerindians and the natives of Oceania never included in this?
 
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
Enigmatic93 said:
If you say anything other than "White" you're not blackpilled.


if you don't agree with this statement then you're coping
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
A good looking man of any race will slay, but as a majority it would be whites
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
>You are a white cuckold who pushes BBC theory. You are anti-white.

No it means I'm a race realist trying to save the whtie race. 

>Sexual restraint is a good thing. There is a reason AIDS spread like wildfire in Africa. And why blacks have higher rate of rape.

100% agree

>No sex with trash doesn't count. If it did I could have sex everyday, but who the fuck is desperate enough to fuck a STD infested classless person.

This doesn't mean whites have more sex. It means they have higher standards(a very good thing), and by virtue of that, less sex. Lmao, you can't just say that sex between trashy people isn't real.
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 41741
Replies
17
Views
883
Deleted member 42445
Deleted member 42445
Intellau_Celistic
Replies
16
Views
1K
Zhou Chang-Xing
Zhou Chang-Xing
B
Serious In memoriam
Replies
59
Views
1K
based_meme
B
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top