Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which powerful guard dogs would be awesome protectors and pets?

Which powerful guard dog would you guys choose?

• Pit bull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doberman Pinscher

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Bull Mastiff

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Akita

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wolf dog

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

German shepherds are based. Put bulls are just evil psychopaths who love killing. A pitbull tried to kill me when I was driving my side by side atv on a dirt road. The vehicle has no doors and the dog tried to jump in. That wicked dog was left loose by the owners and tried to ambush me as I drove by. It instantly started chasing me and almost got in when I had to make a sharp turn. As soon as I got on the straightaway, I floored the gas (it's a powerful atv luckily) and took off. That monster of a dog was still alongside my at 30 mph. Once I got up to 40+, the dog gave up. I drove so fast for a while after that to make sure it wasn't following. I hate pit bulls and I hate their evil owners that leave them loose to attack people even more. Imagine if I was walking there like the neighbor does. I would have been that dog's next meal.

i have experience with mastiffs, when trained too defend a area they will defend it no matter what. but once the owner that raised it tell it too step down it will. perfect blend between guard dog and pet. Pit bulls goes crazy out of the blue some times, kills owner aswell as thief.

only issue about big dogs are the fact they eat as much if not more than a average man.

German shepherds are based. Put bulls are just evil psychopaths who love killing. A pitbull tried to kill me when I was driving my side by side atv on a dirt road. The vehicle has no doors and the dog tried to jump in. That wicked dog was left loose by the owners and tried to ambush me as I drove by. It instantly started chasing me and almost got in when I had to make a sharp turn. As soon as I got on the straightaway, I floored the gas (it's a powerful atv luckily) and took off. That monster of a dog was still alongside my at 30 mph. Once I got up to 40+, the dog gave up. I drove so fast for a while after that to make sure it wasn't following. I hate pit bulls and I hate their evil owners that leave them loose to attack people even more. Imagine if I was walking there like the neighbor does. I would have been that dog's next meal.
Pitbulls are also the most responsible for dog attacks

Figures. I almost became an addition to that statistic. I wouldn't have felt sorry if that thing got ran over that day

i have experience with mastiffs, when trained too defend a area they will defend it no matter what. but once the owner that raised it tell it too step down it will. perfect blend between guard dog and pet. Pit bulls goes crazy out of the blue some times, kills owner aswell as thief.

only issue about big dogs are the fact they eat as much if not more than a average man.
Thanks for info yeah guard dogs can be dangerous but their cool. The mastiff family are all huge so you’re right on that

Figures. I almost became an addition to that statistic. I wouldn't have felt sorry if that thing got ran over that day
They were bred for fighting that’s why they’re so aggressive

IMG 1629

Luckily this is what I was driving when I outran the dog. It’s a fast model that can go 55 mph and accelerate pretty quick. The cheap model with a weak engine only goes 38 and would be so slow taking out that the dog would have got in. It would have been good karma if that dog got ran over by this 1,700 pound vehicle.

just train the dog to bite every foid to death

Thanks for info yeah guard dogs can be dangerous but their cool. The mastiff family are all huge so you’re right on that
mastiff where originally means as companion or pets more or less, but in the nineteenth century they started too breed them as guard dogs. they kept the family friendly attitude but gained real suspicious for strangers, splendid as a guard pet hybrid.

But they eat a LOT, might wanna become friends with a butcher that can get you cheap meat for your dog, if yo get one

View attachment 1179047
Luckily this is what I was driving when I outran the dog. It’s a fast model that can go 55 mph and accelerate pretty quick. The cheap model with a weak engine only goes 38 and would be so slow taking out that the dog would have got in. It would have been good karma if that dog got ran over by this 1,700 pound vehicle.
Now that’s cool

mastiff where originally means as companion or pets more or less, but in the nineteenth century they started too breed them as guard dogs. they kept the family friendly attitude but gained real suspicious for strangers, splendid as a guard pet hybrid.

But they eat a LOT, might wanna become friends with a butcher that can get you cheap meat for your dog, if yo get one
Are you like a breeder or dog trainer? Because yeah an English Mastiff or Cane Corso would eat a lot

Now that’s cool
Thanks bro. I've had so much fun driving that thing around over the years. My dad and I bought it in 2018, and we explored many new dirt roads before he passed. My mother and I also go for many rides in it. When I'm by myself though, it accelerates noticeably quicker without the extra 200+ pounds of another person in it. It also has 4wd and a rear diff lock and we used it to pull our parts donor tractor up the driveway and used it to pull the broken down riding mowers back into the garage from the bottom of the hill.

German Shepherd

Thanks bro. I've had so much fun driving that thing around over the years. My dad and I bought it in 2018, and we explored many new dirt roads before he passed. My mother and I also go for many rides in it. When I'm by myself though, it accelerates noticeably quicker without the extra 200+ pounds of another person in it. It also has 4wd and a rear diff lock and we used it to pull our parts donor tractor up the driveway and used it to pull the broken down riding mowers back into the garage from the bottom of the hill.
Drive it in the forest

Drive it in the forest
Can't. There's way too many trees to fit it through and the hill is so steep behind our cabin that you'd be guaranteed to crash and roll it over even if there weren't so many trees. It would be good at off road trails in the woods though, but it's mostly just public dirt roads around there. It's still quite fun to drive it fast over a bumpy dirt road. It's even more fun to drive it illegally on the paved road where I can reach the top speed of 57 mph. Here's something even cooler I can do with it. If I had the money, I could buy a street legal kit with turn signals, windshield wipers, doors, and road tires and make it street legal to drive on any road! It would be so fucking cool to just be driving around in the city in that and have everybody looking at it. I live in a suburb town during the week and the cabin is our weekend getaway.

im going to buy dog soon i want either staffy, APBT or working bull terrier

They were bred for fighting that’s why they’re so aggressive
real game bred pit bulls are not human agressive, only to other dogs. like you said, they were bred for DOG fighting, no reason to breed for human aggression

did the dog look something like this? it was probably a XL bully, they are gross mutant mutts that only retards get because they think its a "pit bull". they are a mutant "breed" , can be far more aggressive and unpredictable than their more established relatives like staffys, APBTs etc who've been being bred for over 100 years
Goldbar XL American Bullies

did the dog look something like this? it was probably a XL bully, they are gross mutant mutts that only retards get because they think its a "pit bull". they are a mutant "breed" , can be far more aggressive and unpredictable than their more established relatives like staffys, APBTs etc who've been being bred for over 100 years
View attachment 1179057
Nah, it was a standard pit bull. It was just a mean dog with an idiot owner that leaves it loose to attack random people on the public road. I'm lucky I didn't decide to walk that day.

I hate dogs but that has to be some kind of mastiff like Caucasian mastiff, french mastiff or a tosa inu. those things are literally bigger than wolves and muscular as fuck.
but regardless, tcd (total canid death)

Nah, it was a standard pit bull. It was just a mean dog with an idiot owner that leaves it loose to attack random people on the public road. I'm lucky I didn't decide to walk that day.
i know what you mean, i see those kind of dogs where i live fairly often. mixed mutts bought from backyard breeders by dumb ass people who cant afford the real thing, that buy them because they itll make them look tough. jfl. like hiding behind a dog is tough. their gross mutts need to be put down

i know what you mean, i see those kind of dogs where i live fairly often. mixed mutts bought from backyard breeders by dumb ass people who cant afford the real thing, that buy them because they itll make them look tough. jfl. like hiding behind a dog is tough. their gross mutts need to be put down
Yep. I would have been happy if that dog got in front of my ATV and I have the privilege to run it over. Fucking rotten dog is a public menace. The neighbor is a great guy and he sometimes goes jogging by that area with his friend. I’m glad the dog tried to attack me in the vehicle instead of him while jogging with no protection.

View attachment 1179057
XL bully looks like a monster dog

I hate dogs but that has to be some kind of mastiff like Caucasian mastiff, french mastiff or a tosa inu. those things are literally bigger than wolves and muscular as fuck.
but regardless, tcd (total canid death)
You shouldn't hate dogs :feelsseriously:

Can't. There's way too many trees to fit it through and the hill is so steep behind our cabin that you'd be guaranteed to crash and roll it over even if there weren't so many trees. It would be good at off road trails in the woods though, but it's mostly just public dirt roads around there. It's still quite fun to drive it fast over a bumpy dirt road. It's even more fun to drive it illegally on the paved road where I can reach the top speed of 57 mph. Here's something even cooler I can do with it. If I had the money, I could buy a street legal kit with turn signals, windshield wipers, doors, and road tires and make it street legal to drive on any road! It would be so fucking cool to just be driving around in the city in that and have everybody looking at it. I live in a suburb town during the week and the cabin is our weekend getaway.
Oh yes the off road ones would be awesome. Also with that idea that you have you seem like you would have some cool attention

Are you like a breeder or dog trainer? Because yeah an English Mastiff or Cane Corso would eat a lot
not a trainer but i like dogs, great companions.

Oh yes the off road ones would be awesome. Also with that idea that you have you seem like you would have some cool attention
Yeah, it would be cool to get the attention. I only ever saw one other person driving a street legal one around town in my life. Right now, I also have my dad’s 1971 500 horsepower Camaro, so that gets good attention too. When the streets aren’t busy I will have to move the other cars from the driveway and get it out for a drive

Yeah, it would be cool to get the attention. I only ever saw one other person driving a street legal one around town in my life. Right now, I also have my dad’s 1971 500 horsepower Camaro, so that gets good attention too. When the streets aren’t busy I will have to move the other cars from the driveway and get it out for a drive
Get that loud engine to vroom loudly