Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which pill is the worst? (Poll)

Which pill destroyed you?

• Dog Pill (women rather fuck dogs than sub6 men)

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Age Pill (you will NEVER get your prime years back, so many missed experiences)

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • Introversion Pill (ur introvert because of ugliness, bullying, and anxiety from jestermaxxing)

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
all of the above tbh

Dog pill or Age pill for me tbh.

Knowing that women would rather let a fucking animal fuck and cum inside them makes me want to throw up at how subhuman I am.
Knowing that I missed out on Teen love and unless i want to betabux a single mother of 3, I'll never have a pure loving gf also makes me want to die.

Age pill, its on the level the driver licence pill.

any one of these is enough to make me rope lol

what is jestermaxxing? mocking yourself/trying to act really funny so people like you? then watch as chad with the personality of a brick wall says "yes" and gets tonnes of validation? FUUUUUUUCK

Dogs mogs me in having sex with HUMAN FEMALES

The other two are just accepted parts of reality for me, but the idea that dogs have more value as partners than me is so painful that I'll never fully process it.

age pill easily. makes me rage. no amount of money , meditation can turn back the clock

Agepill is worse than dogpill, but only if you're 23+.
Childfags here are still coping, but once they turn 23-25, they'll realize agepill is the worst pill.

dogpill by far

Dogpill is brutal ngl,but the agepill is suifuel,years of bullying and loneliness and so many things i regret.

Age pill is brutal. Not only it affects dating by it also affects real life. Study/Job/Death of family :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

agepill will always be the most brutal. anyone who disagrees is probably under 20.

age pill absolutely no question

Agepill because if a women is fucking animals then she's so messed up in the head you probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with her anyway, as for introversion, well I was bullied because I was an introvert, not the other way around.

Age-wise though, I missed all the experiences that nearly everyone else got to do as a teen, I had a couple chances in school where they spoke to me first but I was too autistic to even speak to the girls properly or at all, so they eventually just wrote me off as a weirdo. I regret being so socially inept even though it wasn't in my control.

Agepill as there is absolutely no recovering

We missed teen love :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Agepill. There is no going back

youngcel so agepill isn’t in action for me yet and dogpill seems too funny to me that I can’t take it that seriously ngl. Introversion pill wins by technical KO

in b4 dogpill reply spam

Introversion isnt a reason for incel, a good amount of foids are introverts and chad can get women simply by asking a foid to fuck him, the pickup line dosent have to be creative.
Although not being able to make frens easily does suck.

youngcel so agepill isn’t in action for me yet and dogpill seems too funny to me that I can’t take it that seriously ngl. Introversion pill wins by technical KO

in b4 dogpill reply spam
It sounds funny and unrealistic to you that the average woman would rather kiss and even do sexual things (licking) with a large dog than a sub5 manlet "man"? Does it really?

The racepill.

Introversion isnt a reason for incel, a good amount of foids are introverts and chad can get women simply by asking a foid to fuck him, the pickup line dosent have to be creative.
Although not being able to make frens easily does suck.
yep “shy” chad still gets laid

Agepill is brutal

Agepill. My youth is gone and all I can do is cope until I die, hopefully by rope. But I can't enjoy video games anymore because of age and decrepit dopamine receptors. I can enjoy anime because of autism but I've watched over 400 of them so all I have left are seasonal shows. All I ever wanted was a normie teen life, so graduating a virgin from high school killed me inside. I could never get over it and I have no dreams left. The normie usually doesn't have any particular "dreams" either, other than made up bullshit that can be translated to "I want to reproduce". I can't do so, and I don't even want to pass on my subhuman genes anyway. So I'm like a soulless NPC without any of the perks of being one.

Actually I do have a dream, which is to watch society burn. That explains why I've enjoyed Corona-chan's adventures so much, but in retrospect hoping for it to be worse than what's realistic was just yet another cope.

Last edited:
Introversion pill because it's that extra nail in the coffin to remind me there is no hope.

Agepill easily. I bet even someone like Dan Bilzerian sometimes reflects on his life to the days when he was inexperienced to yachts, whores and kilos of cocaine and wishes he could start over. When he's back to his senses after yet another crazy chicks party of course. To think that chads and stacys feel better about getting old is the greatest cope of all.

agepill makes me want to sui