Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill haunts you the most? And which one do you think is cope

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
For me it has to first be agepill and right after dickpill.
Both are extremely soul crushing and will destroy you.

Having spent your youth rotting, being depressed, isolated and suicidal is too brutal to handle. That time was supposed to be exciting, exploring sex and having fun.

Dickpill is the realization that you are an inferior man. A big dick is the most effortless way to be masculine and make women wet. If you ever ascend, your dick will ruin it all, leaving no room for ascension. Its Also looked down upon in every culture on the planet.

whats the most brutal pill for you? which pills are overrated?

Last edited:
Brutal: Agepill
Overrated: Bluepill

Agepill is most brutal

Racepill or JBW is most overrated

Mouthbreathingpill. This destroyed my profile, causing my chin to be under developed.

Most brutal: agepill
Most overrated: probably wristpill

Most brutal: Dogpill
Overrated:Wristpill, only in extreme cases it is valid

I guess we all seem to agree on the statement, that the age pill is by far the most brutal one. If it comes to the most overrated one i either go with the wrist or the race pill.

Not sure but the heightpill is brutal for me.

I guess we all seem to agree on the statement, that the age pill is by far the most brutal one. If it comes to the most overrated one i either go with the wrist or the race pill.
I Said before agepill is the final boss of inceldom

brutal: the psychopath pill
cope: the driver's license pill

Height haunts me like a ghost in a horror movie and drivers license is meme cope imo

Most brutal: age pill (seems like it’s agreed upon that it’s the most brutal)
Overrated: wrist pill (just JFL at wrist copers, it’s ur face, not ur wrists)

brutal: back camera pill
overrated: NT pill

Brutal: Teenlovepill
Overrated: Wristpill

Everyone is saying the dickpill and agepill are the most brutal, but even if you're old or have a small dick you can still fuck a hooker. But you will NEVER get to experience being 13 years old, hormones raging, undressing your jb girlfriend, getting butterflies in your stomach as you see her naked, and sticking your dick in her tight, warm, virgin pussy. Then you go to school the next day and tell all your buddies as they high five you. Your confidence is now at an all time high since you just fucked your first girl, which will give you confidence throughout your entire life. You feel like you can do anything. You're a man now.

*me waking up*

No.. It can't be.. Just a dream? But it felt so real! (I say to myself as I look into my bedroom mirror and see my 4/10 incel face, manlet stature, and bad eye area) Welp, time to go play some more video games to cope with my miserable existence.

Heightpill is the most brutal shit

But you will NEVER get to experience being 13 years old, hormones raging, undressing your jb girlfriend, getting butterflies in your stomach as you see her naked, and sticking your dick in her tight, warm, virgin pussy. Then you go to school the next day and tell all your buddies as they high five you. Your confidence is now at an all time high since you just fucked your first girl, which will give you confidence throughout your entire life. You feel like you can do anything. You're a man now.
BRUUUUUTAL. MY BEST FRIENDS EXPERIENCED THAT :feels: :feels: :feels:

Most brutal: Dogpill
Overrated: Dickpill

Agepill is definitely the most brutal pill.

Teenlovepill is most brutal. You could probably tie it in with the agepill since they share similar themes. Racepill seems overrated.

There is nothing that can ever fix the damage done by missing out on the crucial development that is teen love. Ascension becomes effectively pointless after your mid 20s.

Agepill and meekspill are the most brutal

Cope:betabuxx pill

Underrated:teeth pill and earspill

Overrated:wristpill

Idiotic:driver license pill, dogpill

Brutal : Lesbianpill
Overrated : JBW

For me it has to first be agepill and right after dickpill.
Both are extremely soul crushing and will destroy you.

Having spent your youth rotting, being depressed, isolated and suicidal is too brutal to handle. That time was supposed to be exciting, exploring sex and having fun.

Dickpill is the realization that you are an inferior man. A big dick is the most effortless way to be masculine and make women wet. If you ever ascend, your dick will ruin it all, leaving no room for ascension. Its Also looked down upon in every culture on the planet.

whats the most brutal pill for you? which pills are overrated?
The poopoopeepeepill sharted in my mart.

The dickpill is a fucking meme. You won't ever get to use it anyway. It doesn't fucking matter.

The racepill is brutal

The dickpill is a fucking meme. You won't ever get to use it anyway. It doesn't fucking matter.

The racepill is brutal
Anyone has some chance of ascension, except it wouldnt work if you dont have a good dick.
Having a small dick is ridiculed in all cultures.
Brutal : Lesbianpill
tbh. lesbianpill is underrated. we have to compete with other sexy women, for women.

The agepill is by far the worst, besides the obvious lookspill.

The racepill sounds overrated tbh

Brutal: Agepill
Cope: dickpill

The dickpill is only an issue if you can actually get sex.

Racepill and agepill haunt me

every pill has leaved a huge mark on my subhuman body but dickpill cut me in half
cope: driver lisense and jbw

The circumcision pill

Most Brutal: heightpill and dickpill
There's nothing you can about those 2, the surgeries available for them will leave you crippled and with ED. At least with face you can dream about advanced surgeries that are coming in 10 years and if you save enough money by then you will escape inceldom (big cope since agepill will take you anyways and standards rise everyday)

Cope: wristpill
Unless you have broomstick wrists or you're trying to be a powerlifter it won't affect your life dramatically

Overrated: Framepill
Same as above, but the difference is that overall frame is more important than wrists

Last edited:
Gonialanglepill hits hard. Driverslicense pill is overrated

The parentpill isn't talked about too much either. Studies have shown single parent households cause problems for children. Also completely neglectful parents or helicopter parents can hurt your development.

The Agepill completely annihilated me. No only in dating but also in real life. The depression, the guilt, the what ifs, the nostalgia, watching Initial D as a kid in hot summer afternoons, that cheerful kid never knew this would happen. Agepill completely obliterated me and ripped my soul from this mere existence. It turned me from a boy to a man only to make me realise that it's not only over but it NEVER BEGAN

Everyother pill except FacePill, Height Pill and Frame Pill is a massive fucking COPE.

No one is incel because of their wrist, driver license or their race. It's all about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.

Heightpill because if I wasn't short I would pass for a normie despite being a baldcel.

Most brutal pill: If youre a virgin at 18 ITS OVER. SEX IS NOT POSSIBLE

Most retarded bluepill cope delusional pills: JBB & BBC

Most brutal: Cripplepill. Generally speaking if medical issues are the main cause for your inceldom, it is over for you. However, foids with medical issues almost always have partners.

Overrated: Wristpill. The greycel above is correct that if your wirsts are small, it is generally indicative of the size of your entire frame. If a Chad's only flaw was he had small wrists, he would still slay. He might get teased a bit about his wrists, but he would still hit it.

The Agepill completely annihilated me. No only in dating but also in real life. The depression, the guilt, the what ifs, the nostalgia, watching Initial D as a kid in hot summer afternoons, that cheerful kid never knew this would happen. Agepill completely obliterated me and ripped my soul from this mere existence. I
Very relatable. I could never imagine my life would turn out so fucking bad. i made a lot of agepill threads you would like them
Everyother pill except FacePill, Height Pill and Frame Pill is a massive fucking COPE.

No one is incel because of their wrist, driver license or their race. It's all about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.
Wrist and driver lisence is massive cope. Racepill is real, and extremely brutal for asians and indians.
Dickpill is also beyond brutal. almost close to the agepill

Racepill is real, and extremely brutal for UGLY Asians and indians.

There, I fixed it.

Goodlooking rice and curry's get pussy. Maybe less than a white Chad or a Tyrone but than its like differences b/w a Billionaire and a Multi-Billionaire. Yes there is a difference but it doesn't matter tbh.