Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Which profession do you least respect?

For me it would be teachers and professors. Professors tend to live in bubbles, outside of the contact from the real world, so they'll spew the most retarded and cucked shit. This isn't just about their tendencies to be woke and left wing, they also have very bad views regarding the state of the job market regarding their own profession. They also have a huge sense of importance and inflate egos.

Meanwhile, teachers are mostly foids who take part in raising children. Of course they tend to be feminists left-wingers and proudly pass this "knowledge" to the children. In truth, it's blatant indoctrination of children and teenagers.

Ok, I agree that it’s bad that the ruling class determining the law is not good. But this still doesn’t undermine my point that we need enforcers of order in society. Without police, criminals would freely kill and rob everyone they could (most likely you and me would be victims of it too), and there would be nobody to stop it or protect us.
You must live in Faggotfornia, Jew York, Jew Jersey or Fairyland if you to think this way. Where I live, criminals take a fucking enormous gamble with their lives every time they not so wisely decide to invade someones home and risk paying the ultimate price for it. The police and sheriffs department are a supplemental force here, and in fact encourage their constituents to be armed and trained to defend themsleves against criminals. There's a reason why those chickenshit George Floyd protestors didn't say a fucking word and didn't do a damn thing as they passed by that apartment block of Hillbillies armed up and down with Rifles, Scatterguns and Handguns.

You must live in Faggotfornia, Jew York, Jew Jersey or Fairyland if you to think this way. Where I live, criminals take a fucking enormous gamble with their lives every time they not so wisely decide to invade someones home and risk paying the ultimate price for it. The police and sheriffs department are a supplemental force here, and in fact encourage their constituents to be armed and trained to defend themsleves against criminals. There's a reason why those chickenshit George Floyd protestors didn't say a fucking word and didn't do a damn thing as they passed by that apartment block of Hillbillies armed up and down with Rifles, Scatterguns and Handguns.
Stfu racist

For me it would be teachers and professors. Professors tend to live in bubbles, outside of the contact from the real world, so they'll spew the most retarded and cucked shit. This isn't just about their tendencies to be woke and left wing, they also have very bad views regarding the state of the job market regarding their own profession. They also have a huge sense of importance and inflate egos.

Meanwhile, teachers are mostly foids who take part in raising children. Of course they tend to be feminists left-wingers and proudly pass this "knowledge" to the children. In truth, it's blatant indoctrination of children and teenagers.
Got it racist

Police officers for me, dumb low IQ retards who blindly do what ever the government says.
Yes, the police is literally an inanimate object, like a shotgun, which serves any government and is completely politically non-subjective. The policeman will do whatever the government tells him to do, because it is the government that pays his salary.

You must live in Faggotfornia, Jew York, Jew Jersey or Fairyland if you to think this way. Where I live, criminals take a fucking enormous gamble with their lives every time they not so wisely decide to invade someone’s home and risk paying the ultimate price for it. The police and sheriffs department are a supplemental force here, and in fact encourage their constituents to be armed and trained to defend themsleves against criminals. There's a reason why those chickenshit George Floyd protestors didn't say a fucking word and didn't do a damn thing as they passed by that apartment block of Hillbillies armed up and down with Rifles, Scatterguns and Handguns.
People usually have guns here in my area. Criminals would be taking a massive gamble to break into our house of any of the neighbors houses even without police around. My point is, knowing police are a short call away deters them even more, and most of the time, the thought doesn’t even cross their mind because they have 2 reasons to be afraid instead of one.

Most house break ins in my area happen when nobody is home because the criminals know that if someone is home, they are likely armed. In fact, one of our places in the countryside was broke into once years back. Of course they only did it when we were away and no cars were around because they knew better than to try it while we were there.

Therapy is the biggest fucking bluepill cope

Its gaslighting science

Actors, politicians, models, therapy, teachers, etc.

I don’t hate police. Don’t care what anyone else says here, many cops are good, and without them, everything would go to shit. Our cars would get stolen without law enforcement, out food would get stolen, our houses burned down for fun, and we wouldn’t even have internet access probably.

People love to hate on cops, but I guarantee you’d be calling them if someone broke into your house or something like that. Cops keep the biggest bullies there are in line and prevent them from literally pillaging your entire town like something out of a Viking movie
"but I guarantee you’d be calling them if someone broke into your house"

Cops don't solve burglaries in Britain anymore lol, never mind keeping an endless flood of third world male migrants out of the country. And police played their role in various child rape cover-ups in Britain, such as Rotherham and Jimmy Savile among many others.

The police exist to keep the majority down at the behest of the ruling-class. This is partly why they treat groups like Muslims, Africans and Gypsies with kid gloves, even grovelling to them sycophantically, while taking a relatively hardline stance against natives.

In the absence of the police people would have to come together to defend their communities, so state police inherently result in the atomisation and emasculation of the public.

It's not that cops are individually terrible people per se, it's that they are tools of a hostile system.​

"but I guarantee you’d be calling them if someone broke into your house"

Cops don't solve burglaries in Britain anymore lol, never mind keeping an endless flood of third world male migrants out of the country. And police played their role in various child rape cover-ups in Britain, such as Rotherham and Jimmy Savile among many others.

The police exist to keep the majority down at the behest of the ruling-class. This is partly why they treat groups like Muslims, Africans and Gypsies with kid gloves, even grovelling to them sycophantically, while taking a relatively hardline stance against natives.

In the absence of the police people would have to come together to defend their communities, so state police inherently result in the atomisation and emasculation of the public.

It's not that cops are individually terrible people per se, it's that they are tools of a hostile system.​
You do realize I’m American, right? Our citizens are armed here and the government isn’t quite so oppressive. Plus, the police usually will come fast if your house is being broke into.

You do realize I’m American, right? Our citizens are armed here and the government isn’t quite so oppressive. Plus, the police usually will come fast if your house is being broke into.
"the government isn’t quite so oppressive"

I put the U.S. and Britain on a par in this respect. We're not as bad as Russia but still dystopian asf.

My point is that the police have usurped the functions of self and especially community defence from the citizenry, rendering us more isolated, passive and emasculated than otherwise. Also, they make a "multicultural" society possible with their extreme (though selective) authoritarianism. Militias would form to put down thugs in the absence of police.​

IMG 5696

Any women with a degree

Foids that are “therapists”. There’s no way the bitch can ever understand what it’s like to be an incel.

I don't respect any profession which foids do

STEM professors aren’t bad though. I don’t think they ever mention politics.

These faggots crying about police would be the first to die without them
Speak for yourself faggot. Not every user on here is a helpless willingly disarmed redditor who lives in Faggotfornia, Poowaii or Jew York. Armed posses and armed militias can and do form in the absence of insufficient policing.