Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which part of the world you wish you were born in ?

Where do you wish you were born ?

• Northern Europe

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Western Europe (France, Germany, Netherlands,Luxembourg, Belgium)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • East Asia (South Korea, Japan) China excluded since it is a shithole

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • North America (USA, Canada)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've included the best parts of the world where you could have potentially spawned except Eastern Europe which is a hellhole, but I know that there are people who wish they lived here. I personally wish I was born either in Finland, Iceland or Estonia. Northern Europe is by far the place to live at. In terms of life quality and people there don't look like complete subhumans their average height is also astronomically high. Your average Nord mogs 90% of the Eastern European population.

I think I oculd have had the best life and best shot at ascension in east asia, the only problem there is it seems like schooling and education is a big deal.

I think I oculd have had the best life and best shot at ascension in east asia, the only problem there is it seems like schooling and education is a big deal.
also like 60hrs workweek buddyboyo dont forget

isolated from shitskin subhumans, having blonde hair and blue eyes and being tall and also wealthy. Dream life. I don't care about the cold get me away from those savage subhumans.

Obv USA. Inceldom everywhere is the same (foids chase top 20% of men), however you can make money in usa easily and then get a job and geomaxx

Obv USA. Inceldom everywhere is the same (foids chase top 20% of men), however you can make money in usa easily and then get a job and geomaxx
where are you from brate

wherever i get the most neetbux

America because then i could transcend into eternal darkness without pain due to having easy access to firearms

Northern Europe and Germany are among the nicest places in the world

Scandinavia > USA >>>>> everything else

East Asia so I'd be surrounded by noodlefemoids.

idk I'm already northern Europe and I don't think my chances would be higher in western Europe, so I'd maybe stay here

i wish i was born in an isolated african tribe tbh ngl

idk I'm already northern Europe and I don't think my chances would be higher in western Europe, so I'd maybe stay here
Ez to neet there.

Northern Europe better quality of life, easy to neet. Only downside is the awful weather.

I wish I was never born at all

>China excluded since it is a shithole
Westoid cope

How do you even know that China is a "shithole" you brainwashed, msm-following, woke dumbass? Do you even know that it's the world's largest economy since 2016, most rapidly growing country in the world, the most widely spoken language in the world etc... What the hell are you on about?

I've included the best parts of the world where you could have potentially spawned except Eastern Europe which is a hellhole, but I know that there are people who wish they lived here. I personally wish I was born either in Finland, Iceland or Estonia. Northern Europe is by far the place to live at. In terms of life quality and people there don't look like complete subhumans their average height is also astronomically high. Your average Nord mogs 90% of the Eastern European population.
Norway

poland is a good country , there are barely any shitskins but your women are awful coal burning whores so I do feel bad for you.
it used to be good but now everything is so expensive and they started to import indians, pakis, philipino, africans, even north koreans
Several thousand workers came from the Philippines and India. 7.5 thousand from Bangladesh and almost 8 thousand from Indonesia. Almost 10,000 people also went to the Vistula River. Georgians, 11 thousand Nepalese and 15 thousand citizens of Uzbekistan.

Moj sasiad imigrant projekt dofinansowany ze srodkow europejskiego funduszu spolecznego