Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which parent did u inherit ur non nt from?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
non nt women are more fertile so most of you probably have non nt mothers. I have a non nt father though. This retard has absolutely 0 nt like common sense. He used to drive me around and swerve and do random shit if the road was empty. He threw tantrums 24/7. My mum basically was his mother. The only way a woman can put up with this is if the looks+income is enough. That is exactly what happened. I dont have his looks+im a bit non nt. itsover

he is like 5'10 and HTN

my father is shy kid when he is younger, so i inherited his NTness.

could be either of them jfl

even non nt cant save u from thinking with ur dick LOL

only nowadays can it save u cuz of the internet and shit
Men are simps in nature. Autism doesn't rule out your sex drive.

tbh both messed me up

Men are simps in nature. Autism doesn't rule out your sex drive.
yep

i think it can even make u more horny since autists are higher T. Ideal is high t+above avg dht tbh

It's from my mom's side although I'm not sure if she herself is actually non-NT.

u sure ur mother isnt non nt? mildly non nt foids can fraud hard since its a survival mechanism. I thiught most non nt ppl who pass on their genes are women
Mom is super NT. She told that she was weird during her teen years since she was into arts. But right now there aren't any signs of clear autism.

My father is a heroin addict, an absolute moron

my dad is literal shizo and im going down his path :smonk:

non nt women are more fertile so most of you probably have non nt mothers. I have a non nt father though. This retard has absolutely 0 nt like common sense. He used to drive me around and swerve and do random shit if the road was empty. He threw tantrums 24/7. My mum basically was his mother. The only way a woman can put up with this is if the looks+income is enough. That is exactly what happened. I dont have his looks+im a bit non nt. itsover
Both my parents were short fat retards and they should have never reproduced in the first place I'm glad I'm the last of my bloodline I am still curious about sex and I'm a virgin way into my thirties I really do feel ashamed of myself but I come from shitty genetics and it's not my fault I am in this predicament so I just tried to leech on like copes which become repetitive and dull after a while

Most likely my dad i think

I inherited my moms moodiness and my dads introversion. Genetic recombination fucked me I inherited all their negative traits

My bipolar schizo dad

Systematic variations of the block design task were given to 20 autistic, 33 normal and 12 mildly retarded subjects. Designs were contrasted which were either "whole" or segmented, rotated or unrotated, and which did or did not contain obliques. Only segmentation, but neither of the spatial orientation factors, revealed a significant group difference. Autistic subjects, regardless of age and ability, performed better than controls when presented with unsegmented designs. This result suggests that they need less of the normally required effort to segment a gestalt, and thus supports the hypothesis of weak central coherence as a characteristic of information processing in autism.

Rs8005092 Systemizing

Rs1999574CI

Rs17066681

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQVRFH9XH1A

dad
and he got it from his mom

Neither they’re both pretty neurotypical I think they were just way too old to be having kids (in their 40s) and I got unlucky.

My dad is subhuman and turbo manlet but NT. My mom has probably NPD and my grandmas behaviour also is often weird, so most likely from my mother

Both my parents are beyond basketcases but I think its mostly NPD and not ASD

my mom's side. some of them are neurotic and restless

Nobody, i just was born too early and my mum was ill in pregnancy,all my relatives are social-fine normies and only i am shizolike,so its certainly not genetic thing

My father is nonNT, and my mother is NT, but my mother had nonNT father.