Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which One Would You Rather Turn In To?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Which One Would You Rather Turn In To?

• Chad

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Stacy

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

If you could drink a magic potion and magically turn into either a Chad or a Stacy. Which one would you choose?

I would choose a Chad. It would be far more fun being a Chad. I would just reject most foids to piss them off and only fuck Stacie's.

I would then tell non Stacy foids the truth about them and tell them to settle for their looksmatch instead.

(Also Mods if you're reading this this is NOT faggot or tranny posting. No one can change their gender anyway. This is just a hypothetical question about drinking magic potion to turn into something you're not. It would be no different than asking would you rather turn in either a dog or a cat. I'm not promoting faggots or trannies)

stealth tranny thread.

Chad

Only a faggot would select Stacy lol

So you would know you would turn into a stacy once you had drunk that potion? Sounds kinda gay bro. Why tf would you wanna turn into a Stacy and have your ass plowed every night by some Chad? Remember, Chad always gets what he wants so you wouldn't have a choice. :feelswhat:
Hmm, tranny posting type thread. :feelsugh:

this is the kind of retard who watchez inceltv :feelsugh:

I see what you did OP. very slick way of weeding out the lgbtq freaks and getting them banned:feelsokman::bigbrain:. Anyone that votes Stacy should get banned

edit it to show who voted Stacy or figure out if mods can do that.

If you could drink a magic potion and magically turn into either a Chad or a Stacy. Which one would you choose?

I would choose a Chad. It would be far more fun being a Chad. I would just reject most foids to piss them off and only fuck Stacie's.

I would then tell non Stacy foids the truth about them and tell them to settle for their looksmatch instead.

(Also Mods if you're reading this this is NOT faggot or tranny posting. No one can change their gender anyway. This is just a hypothetical question about drinking magic potion to turn into something you're not. It would be no different than asking would you rather turn in either a dog or a cat. I'm not promoting faggots or trannies)
you are 100 percent promoting transgender in thru this wierd wanna be stacy post lol

Chad. Foids are mindless animals, and I value my intelligence. :feelsjuice:

I'd rather be chad than sub-human.