Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which One Would You Rather Turn In To?

Which One Would You Rather Turn In To?

• Chad

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Stacy

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(Mentalcel KHHV)
★★★★★
53d 10h 42m

If you could drink a magic potion and magically turn into either a Chad or a Stacy. Which one would you choose?

I would choose a Chad. It would be far more fun being a Chad. I would just reject most foids to piss them off and only fuck Stacie's.

I would then tell non Stacy foids the truth about them and tell them to settle for their looksmatch instead.

(Also Mods if you're reading this this is NOT faggot or tranny posting. No one can change their gender anyway. This is just a hypothetical question about drinking magic potion to turn into something you're not. It would be no different than asking would you rather turn in either a dog or a cat. I'm not promoting faggots or trannies)

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m
stealth tranny thread.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
85d 14h 31m
Chad

Only a faggot would select Stacy lol

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT AND GAMBLER
★★★★★
45d 18h 53m

If you could drink a magic potion and magically turn into either a Chad or a Stacy. Which one would you choose?

I would choose a Chad. It would be far more fun being a Chad. I would just reject most foids to piss them off and only fuck Stacie's.

I would then tell non Stacy foids the truth about them and tell them to settle for their looksmatch instead.

(Also Mods if you're reading this this is NOT faggot or tranny posting. No one can change their gender anyway. This is just a hypothetical question about drinking magic potion to turn into something you're not. It would be no different than asking would you rather turn in either a dog or a cat. I'm not promoting faggots or trannies)
I WOULD RATHER TURN INTO @PEDOPHILE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Same ol' shit, different day
★★★★★
40d 11h 56m
So you would know you would turn into a stacy once you had drunk that potion? Sounds kinda gay bro. Why tf would you wanna turn into a Stacy and have your ass plowed every night by some Chad? Remember, Chad always gets what he wants so you wouldn't have a choice. :feelswhat:
Hmm, tranny posting type thread. :feelsugh:

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
64d 8h 40m
this is the kind of retard who watchez inceltv :feelsugh:

D

depressedblackcel

Veteran
★★★★
6d 3h 53m
I see what you did OP. very slick way of weeding out the lgbtq freaks and getting them banned:feelsokman::bigbrain:. Anyone that votes Stacy should get banned

D

depressedblackcel

Veteran
★★★★
6d 3h 53m
edit it to show who voted Stacy or figure out if mods can do that.