Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one of your parents made you an incel the most

Which parent you'd say it directly accountable to your inceldom?

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Which one of your parents attributed to the most of your subhuman features, and you would consider them the main contributor to you inferior genetical state thus inceldom

My father hands down.
He's short and has extreme social anxiety and inferiority complex. He fucked us up.

My father hands down.
He's short and has extreme social anxiety and inferiority complex. He fucked us up.
Same here, but the vast majority of my facial deformities is caused by my mother's genetic deficiencies
My father accounted for all the other deviances so I'm fucked from both sides:smonk:

my father ofcourse because he's a manlet curry looking subhuman. he should've never sought foids to give his shit genes and make another subhuman.

My mother because she was short and had a recessed jaw. Not even my tallfag father's genes could save me:fuk:

my father ofcourse because he's a manlet curry looking subhuman. he should've never sought foids to give his shit genes and make another subhuman.
Brutal, its totally inhumane to procreate as a subhuman
At the very least if you must only breed foids!?
People have zero considerations for the wellbeing of their offsprings:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
My father is 5'4 and he is a balding subhuman curry, should have never reproduced. But my mother also fed me bluepills through my entire life. Tough one.

My father is 5'4 and he is a balding subhuman curry, should have never reproduced. But my mother also fed me bluepills through my entire life. Tough one.
Mothers moral obligation is always to fill her son's head with lies and propaganda!
You almost never see that happening with the daughters, if anything they'd be sharing their whoring legacy:feelspuke:

Mothers moral obligation is always to fill her son's head with lies and propaganda!
You almost never see that happening with the daughters, if anything they'd be sharing their whoring legacy:feelspuke:
It's like it's in female nature to lie to and exploit sub5 men.

My father hands down.
would be impossible for him in Tinder era

Whichever gave me the autism gene.

My mother, she made me become her replacement-husband after my parents divorced when I was 3-years-old.

Mom, I could’ve been 6’3-6’5 If it wasn’t for her. She also fucked up my face. Dad is a tall chad lite though I love my dad. I only met him once in my life though

What? It's not like I fucked her, I had to go everywhere with my mom like a loser. Many incels with divorced parents probably feel the same way.

What? It's not like I fucked her, I had to go everywhere with my mom like a loser. Many incels with divorced parents probably feel the same way.
It was a joke but yea she would take you everywhere all day and you would have to always put up with their shit then they wonder why you can barely stand them

Both. My dad did get me into sports but he was abusive. I am dumb as shit btw

Which one of your parents attributed to the most of your subhuman features, and you would consider them the main contributor to you inferior genetical state thus inceldom
Both did an equal job at crushing the possibility of me being ok in the head or the face.

Both. My dad did get me into sports but he was abusive. I am dumb as shit btw
My dad was too focused on jerking off and shrieking at and hitting me to care about getting me to socialize.

My mother is worse - shit genes and shit upbringing:feelsrope:
Dad is not recessed baldlet at least, so he is not to blame

Whichever gave me the autism gene, although my Dad never gave me any father-son talks about women either. As a kid and teen I remember seeing how happy and chatty other dads were with their sons whilst mine treated me as a chore.

The one that lived life on easy-mode.

Adam Lanza offed his mom.

IMG 7048

Saint JD offed his mom.

Mother of Plymouth gunman 22tried to get him mental health support

my "dad" because he was a useless, foreign cunt who's the reason why i'm inherently lazy and ugly

my father because he is a shitskin manlet subhuman, don't know how he managed to fuck a 3/10 cinammon skin foid (my mom)

Hard to really say for me. Dont really know my biological father too much or remember him. So on that note i kinda have to default my answer to my mom
’very overprotective. Couldnt make friends. Could talk to girls. Taught me to worship women and be a white knight.

on the other hand i feel religion fucked me up and both my parents are super catholic. So maybe its both they faults equally

They both played a part. If either of them got with someone of the same race at a younger age, I'd be fine.