Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which One Of Your Parents Do You Hate The Most?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Which One Of Your Parents Do You Hate The Most?

• Your Mother

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Your Father

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'm voting for my mother.

Although my Father is a low T soy boy cuckold I still like him a lot more than my mother.

My mother is an obese bitchy cunt who's always bitching all the fucking time.

She neglected me as a child also. I was just forgotten about.

I was never even breastfed or told bedtime stories.

Fuck that obese cunt.

Both equally did a lot to destroy my life

My mother has never had any positive feelings for me. She knew that I would become an incel :forcedsmile:

I'm voting for my mother.

Although my Father is a low T soy boy cuckold I still like him a lot more than my mother.

My mother is an obese bitchy cunt who's always bitching all the fucking time.

She neglected me as a child also. I was just forgotten about.

I was never even breastfed or told bedtime stories.

Fuck that obese cunt.
I have almost the same scenario OP, mom is a pain in my ass and dad is too much of a cuck to stand up to her

All foids hate us, our mothers as well

I have almost the same scenario OP, mom is a pain in my ass and dad is too much of a cuck to stand up to her
We have a lot in common.

Pretty much all men are too emasculated and low T to stand up to their wives these days because they fear the gynocentric laws.

Um my father left before i was born so i’d say mother.

Both fucked me up, but I hate my mother more.

I was never even breastfed
I was never breastfed either, but that was more because my mom was on heavy medication after I was born and not because she didn't want to.

My dad because he was a lazy drug addict that did nothing for me or my siblings growing up. We had a shit diet because of him spending all his money on weed and drugs, which is the main reason why I'm a manlet and under-developed.

My mom tried her best to raise us right, but she chose a pathetic excuse of a man because he was thugmaxxed and convinced her he will be the next big rapper. I felt nothing when he died.

Last edited:
both are shit. my father didn't showed me how to be a chad. he was a chad.

My father, of-course.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).