Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you posted this?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★

"It's all my fault, I deserved getting bullied for being dark and short" :feelskek:

26.1k upvotes

name is state peneten
must be a niggercel

I bet he gets blamed for being right under that post.
If he doesn't that would mean he is right and the blackpill is right, and they can't have that.
Btw based golden monkey profile picture.

I used to be delusional like this:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: hope he enjoys his reddit cope pals who probably fuck our shitskin looksmatches

"By virtue of being short and ugly and dark I deserve the life I lived. I deserve the rejection and bullying and I can't blame anyone for that except me."

26k updoots and counting. They are literally congratulating and rewarding this delusional deathnicel for hating himself jfl. Support group btw

Last edited:
Apparently you can quit being an incel

"By virtue of being short and ugly and dark I deserve the life I lived. I deserve the rejection and bullying and I can't blame anyone for that except me."

26k upvotes and counting. They are literally congratulating and rewarding this deathnicel for hating himself jfl. Support group btw
Cumskins are hypocrites, nothing new:feelsjuice:

Might be bleachcel lmaooo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I bet he gets blamed for being right under that post.
If he doesn't that would mean he is right and the blackpill is right, and they can't have that.
Btw based golden monkey profile picture.
They agree but every single one of his replies has hundreds of down votes.
26k updoots and counting. They are literally congratulating and rewarding this delusional deathnicel for hating himself jfl. Support group btw
This.

LMAO this cannot be real omg :feelshaha:. "By virtue of being short and ugly and dark I deserve the life I lived. I deserve the rejection and bullying and I can't blame anyone for that except me." :ha..feels::feelshaha:. And it has a ton of upvotes and rewards. Do redittards just not read a post before giving it praise? Or are they agreeing that being "short and ugly and dark" is somehow this guys fault? Or do they just skim read and upvote because it is an anti-incel post? Wtf. Anti-incels/NPCs/Normalfags have revealed their true nature once again.

Oh, and I just checked out the comment section. It is NUCLEAR TIER BLUEPILLED :feelsLSD::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsLSD:. Seriously, read this shit at your own peril. It will either make you laugh or be pure ragefuel. Any incels that are deluded into thinking the average normalfag has any perception of what we go through or how we think needs to read this shit. This is what the average normalfag retard still believes about inceldom.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/sympce/starting_today_im_quitting_be_an_incel_and_im/

JAY EFF EL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: