Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one of these two movies would you rather watch? - “There Will Be Blood” or “No Country for Old Men”

Which one of these two movies would you rather watch? - “There Will Be Blood” or “No Country for Old

• There Will Be Blood

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No Country for Old Men

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Didn't like either one of them

There Will Be Blood was so good, that I distinctly remember my 11th grade History teacher assigning us extra credit if we saw the movie, and wrote a report. I remember the social normie students complaining that they might not get in without a 18+ parent, because the movie had a mature rating.

Imagine that scene with a foid: “I drink your water, foid. I drink it up - everyday!”

I watched the first, i didnt the second yet.

two fucking masterpiece

Worth seeing both

Imagine eating Christmas dinner with your family, and you turn to your sister, and take a sip of her wine: “I drink your wine foid, I drink it up - everyday!”.

blood in blood out was better

I watched that scene, and I asked myself, “why kill Eli?”, and then I remembered the title of the movie.