Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which one of the following middle eastern ethnic groups has it best in the west?

Title

• Total voters
The one's who look med. That is Levantine and north Africans. Those Aryan looking Persians look good too. Turks unless they are Balkan look meh.

I'd say Arabs.

They do very well in Sweden.

Who ever looks the most white

Who ever looks the most white
Must be Turks
FE819F5D 12E9 4534 A509 493750E5C903
DED18D57 B4D5 4A42 A0B5 3017CD5AA0E9

Probably Arabs if they’re thugmaxxed and violent , since most Persian and Turks are high IQ thus are pussies

Without thugmaxing I’d say Parisian and turks

Persians lack most of the negitive culture failo that usa anti-"terrorist"(what a meme word) propaganda puts out.

Thus most people just view Persians as exotic south Europeans.

Arabs from levantine mog every other ethnic

The really white looking north african levant types with blue eyes. I have seen those goddamn moggers.

Then again, I have seen how subhuman the average MENA is. Just saying that there definitely are those white looking aryan chad MENA types in North africa/Levant.

Also, at least here in America, most of the time it still doesn't even matter if that MENA guy is a really white looking chad with blue eyes. A lot of the time if the foids find out that you're middle eastern, they will automatically not date you. Same with Asian and Indian men. Black men and hispanic men have it just a bit easier in my estimation. That is why a lot of decent looking, white looking Indian dudes still have to larp as hispanic men to ascend. Foids really do racially discriminate regardless of how the dude looks. Whereas men are far less racially discriminatory unless she is black.

Last edited: