Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which one of the following categories is most likely to be fakecel?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It’s hard for me to believe a man with huge frame can be incel tbh ngl. They can always ogremaxx and get some high E foid.

I don't believe that a +6"3 lanklet who's +20 would be an incel unless he got some type of disability

Rich imo as long he isnt the 5'2 balding indian janitor, money and status are cheat codes irl.

obvious choice, you know that out of listed things foids care most about height :feelsseriously::society:

Richcel. Majority of the world's population don't live in the first world so money and resources are very important for them. In some countries ( China ) you cannot even marry if you don't have a money.

Richcel. Majority of the world's population don't live in the first world so money and resources are very important for them. In some countries ( China ) you cannot even marry if you don't have a money.
Do financially well off (not extremely wealthy) normies mog poor chads in the third world dating market ?

Do financially well off (not extremely wealthy) normies mog poor chads in the third world dating market ?
Females would fuck Chads but marry more financially stable normies no doubt.

currycels, all of them are tall light skinned chads

You can acquire wealth, but not height. :blackpill:

Because he was the true meaning of a mentalcel. He could have ascended if he wasn't such a retard.
brutal NTpill :feelsohgod::society:

even huge framed chads are fucked if they are not NT :feelsohgod::society:

Rich and tall men can't be incel

Because he was the true meaning of a mentalcel. He could have ascended if he wasn't such a retard.
I agree. He should've cut his retarded hobo hair and chin pubes, lost weight, and tried to act NT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back