Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one of the Avatar fire nation cuties would you fuck the most?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
B304b88168ee83ae94779b7795d7033f

Tbh all of them are very fuckable but I would fuck Azula the most :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: even if she'd be disgusted with me and roast me like a marshmallow kek. Ty Lee is just too nice and sweet so would fuck her too, I dunno how she ended up being friends with Azula (dark triad maxxing?). Mai just has a resting bitch face and is more boring but still would bang. Dunno but I feel she's really into kinky shit. You know you're incel when you start making headcanons about cartoon characters and their fetishes.

@Sheogorath quoting you because this is a question of public interest

The girl on the right.

I would fuck the one on the left on the most, the one in the middle I would pass, the one on the right looks interesting for a one off pump and dump, something about her is enticing but not long term.

idk the show really though

View attachment 918654

Tbh all of them are very fuckable but I would fuck Azula the most :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: even if she'd be disgusted with me and roast me like a marshmallow kek. Ty Lee is just too nice and sweet so would fuck her too, I dunno how she ended up being friends with Azula (dark triad maxxing?). Mai just has a resting bitch face and is more boring but still would bang. Dunno but I feel she's really into kinky shit. You know you're incel when you start making headcanons about cartoon characters and their fetishes.

i remember watching the last airbender and i was so sad when it ended lol
shit really hurt me kek

I remember watching this after finishing the show and it like hurt me so bad lol

View: https://youtu.be/zIODeV3Brs8

I would fuck the one on the left on the most, the one in the middle I would pass, the one on the right looks interesting for a one off pump and dump, something about her is enticing but not long term.

The one with bangs

The one that can do that one thing is the best

Don't know this show but I'd say rightmost one. I like high ponytails so the left one gets some points but she looks kind of retarded.

The girl on the left. She's the hottest one by far

I used to fantasize about Ty Lee as a kid. She was so perky and flexible

Definitely Tai Lee. But subjugating someone like Azula has always been my fantasy

The middle one

Avatar The Last Airbender had a fourth season in production but the kike TV executive Nelson Peltz pressured Niklodeon to cancel it so as not to draw attention away from the movie adaptation starring his untalented whore daughter Nicola Peltz. The Last Airbender movie was notoriously shit. Yet another example of kikes and foids ruining a good thing.

The innocent looking girl on the left, she was dumb and impressionable in the show :ahegao::ahegao:

each appeals to various moods, love ty's contortion and energy, azula's menhera, mai's demure loyalty

All shall be foisted on my monolithic inkler cock and endure hours of ravaging

Burn the witches

Mai for me. Something about her depressed demeanor gets me. She’s like a goth gf or something, all dark and gloomy but is happy with you.

Girl on the left :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back