Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one mogs?

Which one?

• 1) 5’8+ with chad face is all it takes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • 2) 5’10+ with HTN face mogs option 1

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 3) 6ft+ MTN face mogs all the above

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 4) just be 6’4+ and fuck face

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Poll is done in such a way as height increases the face attractiveness decreases. Consider all of these options are men with normal healthy physique, same pp length and any same pheno for all the height.

Option 3, normal face and decent height always wins

I strongly feel like being 5 foot 8 wouldn’t hold you back that much with a handsome face

We have tons of those on the forum but 5'8 Chads? I highly doubt it
This the main reason I put thought into it and made that as an option

There are plenty of tall incels but no handsome incels. Tells you everything.

There are plenty of tall incels but no handsome incels. Tells you everything.

No there are handsome incels as well

There could be a guy who looks like brad Pitt, Tom cruise etc. but if he is a turbo-manlet (sub 5’6), his face won’t save him

Option 3 is me tbh.

Number 3 would max out your options, but number 1 is an interesting option. CruiseMaxxing has been shown to slay

Option 1 can be 5'11 with lifts and shoes

Third option is a trap for retards

Retards and fakecels exactly. I put some IQ Into this :feelsthink:
Yeah. If option 2 wasn't there I would understand. But only retarded heightcopers would think 3 can mog 2

Who gives a fucking shit we'll NEVER be any of these

face>>>>>>>>height

Poll is done in such a way as height increases the face attractiveness decreases. Consider all of these options are men with normal healthy physique, same pp length and any same pheno for all the height.
5 foot 8 is not a midget and the tallest option has a hideous face which cancels out the advantage, if he was 6 foot 4 with a normie face, it would be very close, IT CANT BE ANY OTHER WAY OTHERWISE TOM CRUISE COULDNT EXIST AND GET TO WHERE HE IS AS HE PROVES THE HALO OF FACE CARRIES HIS WHOLE BODY UP PAST MUCH TALLER MEN AND HE IS AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID OF THE STATUS LOOKS HIERARCHY AS LEADING MAN FOR DECADES.

Option 1, face >>> everything

You severely underestimate the importance of face.

5 foot 8 is not a midget and the tallest option has a hideous face which cancels out the advantage, if he was 6 foot 4 with a normie face, it would be very close, IT CANT BE ANY OTHER WAY OTHERWISE TOM CRUISE COULDNT EXIST AND GET TO WHERE HE IS AS HE PROVES THE HALO OF FACE CARRIES HIS WHOLE BODY UP PAST MUCH TALLER MEN AND HE IS AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID OF THE STATUS LOOKS HIERARCHY AS LEADING MAN FOR DECADES.
Ok. Where did you put your vote now?

Ok. Where did you put your vote now?
read between the lines dude

it was five foot 8 chad face eg tom cruise

or maybe your being sarci

good one

Come on, man, now, it seems like you are larping since you literally claimed 6'1 when I used your past 6'0 claim, yesterday.

Last edited: