Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one is your favorite season :)?

Favorite season <3? And why?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Autumn

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Winter

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Summer
707461.jpg

Spring
one_sunny_spring_day_telasm-t2.jpg

Autumn
autumn-leaves-walkway-19.jpeg

Winter
332145.jpg

Well I guess for me, I love Winter because the dark grey cold wintry skies makes me ponder upon life much more. I like snow too, but it doesn't snow in Australia, it only snows in the mountainous areas. It's currently Summer now in Australia and its killing me x-x . I'm not a fan of summer because I don't like feeling hot :disappointed: . Summer is no joke  :cowboy: .

So what about you guys? Also what other season do you dread the most :o?

whcih one is mating season

Spring. Top tier weather

Autumn for the win.

In between spring and summer is the best imo

SeifEsteem said:
That's creepy...
cheryl-cole.gif

Salutextm said:
Spring. Top tier weather
Spring is great, it's nice to lay down on the plains, and on the green grass to watch the clouds moving :).

A Good Friend said:
Autumn for the win.
Good answer, my friend ;).

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
SeifEsteem said:
lol
And we have another weirdo in this thread... Great...

idkwattodowithlife said:
SeifEsteem said:
That's creepy...
cheryl-cole.gif

Salutextm said:
Spring. Top tier weather
Spring is great, it's nice to lay down on the plains, and on the green grass to watch the clouds moving :).
A Good Friend said:
Autumn for the win.
Good answer, my friend ;).
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
SeifEsteem said:
lol

niga we're on incels, ur stuck with our filth

idkwattodowithlife said:

I see this face every time I open my mouth around women. They just don't get me.

winter and autumn. colder, darker, rainier, much better.

Autumn: Perfect weather, nice visuals. Summer is pretty close.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/mIWjkSkhVWA[/video] :)

You can make a guess.

Winter. DARK & COLD. Less people outside. Less faces to see due to the darkness. Beautiful.

Aus is worse than living on the sun

CopingGymcel said:
Autumn: Perfect weather, nice visuals. Summer is pretty close.
Not a bad choice. Not too cold or not too hot, imo just the right the temperature, to go on about your everyday living.

Facade said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/mIWjkSkhVWA[/video] :)
I couldn't catch all what she's saying, but I'm guessing you like summer?

ArtoriasWolf said:

I would trade my shitty long winters for Australian weather all year long.

Allblueeeee said:
Winter. DARK & COLD. Less people outside. Less faces to see due to the darkness. Beautiful.
My man ;). Also a lot of women dress a lot more modestly. Women look better fully clothed than less clothed (more skin showing), I guess this is coming from a hypocrite like myself lol.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Lol I don't blame you, buddy. We do live in Chadstralia, after all... @PM_ME_STRIPPERS could chime in some of his suicidal experiences.

It seems as if though Sydney is Normiecentral, lol fuck living there.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Not a bad choice. Not too cold or not too hot, imo just the right the temperature, to go on about your everyday living.

I couldn't catch all what she's saying, but I'm guessing you like summer?

It was close (Welcome to the Spring time)

It's a season where nature starts to reawaken.Days become longer. Nights become shorter and it's not that hot

idkwattodowithlife said:
My man ;). Also a lot of women dress a lot more modestly. Women look better fully clothed than less clothed (more skin showing), I guess this coming from a hypocrite like myself lol.

Lol I don't blame you, buddy. We do live in Chadstralia, after all...  @PM_ME_STRIPPERS could chime in some of his suicidal experiences.

Victoria is the best, go there.

winter fucking sucks

its all fucking cold and shit

fucking BULLSHIT

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
winter fucking sucks
fucking BULLSHIT
And yet you're the only crazy one here :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:

its cold as shit, i hate it.

fuck the winter. the summer is pretty tough but you can fight through it. cold sucks! i hate the cold!

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
its cold as shit, i hate it.
fuck the winter. the summer is pretty tough but you can fight through it. cold sucks! i hate the cold!
i wouldn't want to hold 10 fans cooling down my mangina, no thanks.

you could wear 10 jackets in winter and still be fine. its easier to get warmer than cooler.

anyone wana go out looking for some fresh maidens to breed

idkwattodowithlife said:

you could wear 10 jackets in winter and still be fine. its easier to get warmer than cooler.

Seriously. If you lived in a country where it was winter for most of the year, you'd hate winter, too. Summer is much much better than winter. Winter is fucking cancer, I hate it.

SeifEsteem said:
anyone wana go out looking for some fresh maidens to breed
Lol I think I'll pass up.

CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Seriously. If you lived in a country where it was winter for most of the year, you'd hate winter, too. Summer is much much better than winter. Winter is fucking cancer, I hate it.
That's a fair point, you rise up there. Good thinking.

Oh yeah I forgot that Australia has a different season right now. I live in the northern area of germany and the winter was pretty disappointing tbh

Facade said:
Oh yeah I forgot that Australia has a different season right now. I live in the northern area of germany and the winter was pretty disappointing tbh
I think the Northern hemisphere and Southern hemisphere have opposing or polar opposite weather conditions. I still prefer the cold however, but obviously Australian winters aren't as worse as those that live in the North, thank goodness though. I even heard stories about schools, businesses, and other facilities getting shut down due to shitty cold conditions.

"The cold doesn't bother me anyway." ~ Elsa from Frozen ;).

none

also your gif makes me wanna smash the monitor

idkwattodowithlife said:

this is not true

cold finds its way everywhere

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
cold finds its way everywhere
*sigh*

Ahhhh fine, you have a point...

It's hard to wake-up on some cold mornings, it kind of makes you want to stay in bed longer, but isn't this compatible with Inceldom anyways?

idkwattodowithlife said:
*sigh*

Ahhhh fine, you have a point...

It's hard to wake-up on some cold mornings, it kind makes you want to stay in bed longer, but isn't this compatible with Inceldom anyways?

the cold fucking sucks

gtfo coldcuck

Winter because I like the cold. I hate being a sweaty ogre fuck in Summer and Spring.

Doesn't this also depend on location? In Australia Winter is the hot season while Summer is the colder one.

EDIT: nvm I was wrong

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's creepy...
cheryl-cole.gif

I thought you were gonna stop acting like a female.

september/april are supreme because its not too hot and its not cold either so you can play basketball outside without sweating like a disgusting pig or without freezing to death or just go outside. and winter is comfy for staying inside because its dark all the time

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
winter fucking sucks

But...that's the point.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I even heard stories about schools, businesses, and other facilities getting shut down due to shitty cold conditions.

>heard stories

It's strange hearing someone who never had snow days as a child.

Incels hate summer because normies are out with their girlfriends while we rot in our rooms during summer vacation.

incelkingkong said:
september/april are supreme because its not too hot and its not cold either so you can play basketball outside without sweating like a disgusting pig or without freezing to death or just go outside. and winter is comfy for staying inside because its dark all the time
Seems like quite livable conditions to be in. Are you ever going to move out of Eastern Europe? Or stay there?

Kointo said:
>heard stories
It's strange hearing someone who never had snow days as a child.
Stories from the internet, bro.

Crustaciouse said:
Incels hate summer because normies are out with their girlfriends while we rot in our rooms during summer vacation.
You've connected the dots pretty well. I was thinking about some along the lines of that, earlier before in this thread.

I guess Winter is suicide-fuel inducing during winter, especially some of the holiday season like Christmas, where everyone is out and about, going everywhere.

Crustaciouse said:

I just hate the heat.

Kointo said:
I just hate the heat.

I hate it because I had nothing to do for two months during summer break, and was constantly rotting at home.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Seems like quite livable conditions to be in. Are you ever going to move out of Eastern Europe? Or stay there?

Stories from the internet, bro.

You've connected the dots pretty well. I was thinking about some along the lines of that, earlier before in this thread.

I guess Winter is suicide-fuel inducing during winter, especially some of the holiday season like Christmas, where everyone is out and about, going everywhere.

winter is actually comfy, summer is suicide tier if u live in the city because you hear people every night and shit. and idk about moving from EE, im too sheltered to do that and i have no reason to. im stuck in my shit slum city lmao

australiancel here too, winter is always best.

idkwattodowithlife said:
My man ;). Also a lot of women dress a lot more modestly. Women look better fully clothed than less clothed (more skin showing), I guess this is coming from a hypocrite like myself lol.

Lol I don't blame you, buddy. We do live in Chadstralia, after all...  @PM_ME_STRIPPERS could chime in some of his suicidal experiences.

yeah pretty much everywhere in australia is sui fuel for an incel,  especially if you live in the big cities. heck even your average town is just sui fuel too.

Only place where it might be bearable is living in some shithole low population place but usually those places are just fucking hot af places.

Where i live right now is bad enough

I'm a big fan of winter. I like the darkness. I like the freezing temperatures. We had terrible snow a few weeks back. The normies were all stranded on the side of the road or wiped out in their RWD German cars. I wish i lived further north. In Tromsø in Norway they have 6 weeks of permanent darkness this time of year because its above the Arctic circle. We still get 7 hours of day light this time of year in England.

I live in a place that is summer all year long.

commander_zoidberg said:
We still get 7 hours of day light this time of year in England.
I believed you were usa

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah pretty much everywhere in australia is sui fuel for an incel
but you have the desert

Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro here.

Autumn. Summer and Spring are both HOT AS HELL here and Winter its freezing and always make me sick.