Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one is your favorite season :)?

Favorite season <3? And why?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Autumn

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Winter

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
KilluminoidBR said:
Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro here.

Autumn. Summer and Spring are both HOT AS HELL here and Winter its freezing and always make me sick.

Freezing? Your weather is 28 C during winter right now... It's -2 C where I live right now and that's not even considered cold here.

CopingGymcel said:
Freezing? Your weather is 28 C during winter right now... It's -2 C where I live right now and that's not even considered cold here.

The people from Rio de Janeiro lives the great majority of the days in the heat.

Then when the cold cames... we cant stand. 10ºC is freezing for us.

There are alot of jokes in Brasil about the difference of temperatures for each region and the behaviour of their people xD

None, life is something else when you're an incel in a third world country

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm a big fan of winter. I like the darkness. I like the freezing temperatures. We had terrible snow a few weeks back. The normies were all stranded on the side of the road or wiped out in their RWD German cars. I wish i lived further north. In Tromsø in Norway they have 6 weeks of permanent darkness this time of year because its above the Arctic circle. We still get 7 hours of day light this time of year in England.
I prefer the cold too, mate.

You probably were laughing your socks off and having a good time watching the Normies suffer? I guess lol.

What you said about Norway sounds interesting, I kind love dark secluded spaces, its seem that you could some peace there, or something. I want to go to Norway one day, depending on my dna, and if any distant relatives live there :).

bkdreamkb said:
I live in a place that is summer all year long.
Doesn't it ever get boring living in the same client for a whole year? I guess wouldn't mind so much with Winter.

KilluminoidBR said:
Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro here.
Autumn. Summer and Spring are both HOT AS HELL here and Winter its freezing and always make me sick.
So you either get two extremes damn... So its like hot 3/4 of the year, well damn I guess that really sucks. Be sure to look after yourself in those intense weather conditions.

Apparently the hottest country in the world is Libya, the highest it sometimes go is 54 degrees Celsius, honestly stuff that man...

towncel said:
None, life is something else when you're an incel in a third world country
Do you ever plan to get out of a third world country?

Yeah generally hardly anything works if you're an Incel, it's a hard life to live by...