Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one is the best and why?

Who is the best incel of 2019 so far?

• Brandon Clark

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chris Morgan

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Catfishman

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shinji Aoba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just James

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
This poll is only for the more recent ones this year, so Just James, Alek Minassian and Blackops2cel don’t count. Since we’ve been in the news a lot this month, I think it’s time we form a consensus on who’s the best.

EDIT: I added Just James since I realized Catfishman had a girlfriend at one point, and that Brandon Clark definitely wasn’t an incel either. I added him because he killed a so-called “fembot” (or in other words, a whore), which is an honorable deed in itself. As for Chris, a lot of people on here also said he wasn’t an incel. So I figured I’d just add James in since he does technically count as one.

Last edited:
Shinji Aoba isn't an incel. He claimed the studio plagiarized his work, so he did what he thought was right (it wasn't). We shouldn't put mentally ill people within incel ranks otherwise the cucks will start to use that against us to get all our spaces shut down and our homes raided by government nigger agents.

Picked Chris Morgan though. Based bagelcel.

Shinji Aoba isn't an incel. He claimed the studio plagiarized his work, so he did what he thought was right (it wasn't).
I only added him because /pol/ was calling him one. I tried deleting it, but I was too lazy. Just added him as a bonus.

None of them are incels except maybe the Aoba guy. SO.......ER.

I only added him because /pol/ was calling him one. I tried deleting it, but I was too lazy. Just added him as a bonus.
>Trusting /pol/
These days /pol/ is mostly made up of muts who are larping as nazis. Most of them would get sent straight to camps back in 40s.

>Trusting /pol/
These days /pol/ is mostly made up of muts who are larping as nazis. Most of them would get sent straight to camps back in 40s.
View attachment 132887
I agree with this analogy. I only follow /pol/ to keep in touch with recent events. Both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ are beyond cucked.

Aoba is fag, and deserves to be called "hero" of Inceltears. Acting heroic on anime convention, and taking down cosplaying whores and their orbiters, that would be wonderfull thing, but not those who making kawaii

Clark best. Just one thot, but very right one, and in good style

st bagelcel of course

Shinji Aoba isn't an incel. He claimed the studio plagiarized his work, so he did what he thought was right (it wasn't). We shouldn't put mentally ill people within incel ranks otherwise the cucks will start to use that against us to get all our spaces shut down and our homes raided by government nigger agents.

Picked Chris Morgan though. Based bagelcel.
Fuck off weeb, let all the weeb shit burn to ashes.

Fuck off weeb, let all the weeb shit burn to ashes.
Haven't watched anime since 2016. However, if you want the "weeb shit to burn to ashes," you're essentially wanting to destroy incels' copes, because a lot of incels here are chronic anime watchers. No better than CuckTears tbh.

Chris Morgan for spreading awareness and not being a cuck

none of the above

sage grows in all fields