Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one is more brutal/harder to swallow, lesbianpill or dogpill?

Which one?

• Lesbianpill

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • They are equally brutal

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Dogpill is overrated imo

I dont think that there are that many women out there abusing their dogs and I like to think that there isn't.

Lesbians don't affect me and I don't care about them but a dog getting abused? Yeah I do care.

I've always knew girls made out with each other, fingered each other, and so on. It was normal for them to experience first kiss together, girls do it all the time. And I don't know of any guy who didn't find that exciting. It's only seen as weird when guys do it (because homosexuality is disgusting). But when girls flirt with each other or have some sexual relation is normal and no one cared about that in my school years.

The dogpill is weird though.

Lesbianpill, it's far more prevalent. :yes:
30%+ of GenZ and Late Millenial foids are open bisexuals now from what I see.

both make me horny tbh

I dont think that there are that many women out there abusing their dogs and I like to think that there isn't.

Lesbians don't affect me and I don't care about them but a dog getting abused? Yeah I do care.
How it doesn't? A lesbian couple means 2 more incels, since two foids will be out of the sexual market

Dog by far. Girls fluidity is normal/harmless mostly and even the cucks admit it.

Dogpill's "dark" for most to acknowledge & tells you a dog is more valuable overall than you vs. even a fellow human.

Lesbianpill, it's far more prevalent. :yes:
30%+ of GenZ and Late Millenial foids are open bisexuals now from what I see.
They just say stuff. Human sex drive is biology only. Lesbians are low percentage and always have been

dogpill imo
the fact they give more affection and love to a fucking animal rather than us makes me question my sanity

Lesbian Pill because the dog pill is largely a meme, but good luck trying to find a woman who doesn't identify herself as bi or lesbian nowadays

the dogpill is kinda of a meme, even though it is also real to some extent. The matter of the fact is that there are a quite a few women out there fucking dogs, and they prefer fucking these dogs than ugly men.

The lesbianpill though is much more widespread and more of a feasible thing, most women are still grossed by the thought of fucking dogs, however most women would much rather have gay sex than fuck an ugly guy, and obviously are much more attracted to the average woman than the average guy, which is absolute suifuel.

Not to mention most women are bisexual or straight (huh) up gay nowadays.

both, because theyd rather be with holes, and non humans than to have sex with ugly male homosapien tbh. but i am irken, but damn humanity is a brutal jokER