Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one feels worse?? Heightmogged/Dickmogged/Facemogged?

Vale

Vale

‎dicklet
-
Personally i'd rule out height, as the other are more important. Which one is more important?

Dickmogged, foids would fuck any nigga with a big dick, but not date him if he's facially or bodily unattractive

Heightmogged is worse since you see it day to day.
Dick mogged would be worse if you ascend and she says she's been with bigger guys.

How do you get dickmogged irl?

I don't get why you would rule out height JFL, it's the most clearly visible and most emasculating for men. Just standing next to a man an entire foot taller than you is insanely brutal especially if you don't facemog him by a significant degree, just look at that one Mayweather video where he's completely fucking invisible next to the 6'2 guy even as a Forbes 500 multimillionaire celebrity. :feelsugh:

I don't get why you would rule out height JFL, it's the most clearly visible and most emasculating for men. Just standing next to a man an entire foot taller than you is insanely brutal especially if you don't facemog him by a significant degree, just look at that one Mayweather video where he's completely fucking invisible next to the 6'2 guy even as a Forbes 500 multimillionaire celebrity. :feelsugh:

Heightmogged is worse since you see it day to day.
Dick mogged would be worse if you ascend and she says she's been with bigger guys.
That is why dickmog is the most brutla, she'll never forget you
Dickmogged, foids would fuck any nigga with a big dick, but not date him if he's facially or bodily unattractive
exactly, atleast if u have a big dick u can fuck some

Heightmogged. Especially by girls.

Dickmogging is a non-issue.

no
True tbh, forgot about that
Heightmogged. Especially by girls.

Dickmogging is a non-issue.
how is dick mogging not an issue?

I was about to make a thread on that video. Yeah he was standing next to British boxer Anthony Joshua. Not one of the foids even laid eyes on Mayweather. Absolutely brutal. Well at least Mayweather has never been knocked out though.

how is dick mogging not an issue?
We won't be comparing dicks with other guys and foids are such whores dickmogging will always happen.

heightheightheightheightheightheightheightheightheightheight

We won't be comparing dicks with other guys and foids are such whores dickmogging will always happen.
true but foids will always remember the biggest dick that stretched them out, I don't think they will with height or face

true but foids will always remember the biggest dick that stretched them out, I don't think they will with height or face
If it always happens, even foids will become desensitized to it.

Facemog.

Lots of short chads and short prettyboys where I live have got girlfriends.

Am i allowed to change my pfp to a girl’s fat ass?

People who say height doesn't matter are tallfags themselves so they will never know how it feels like to be a subhuman manlet

How do you get dickmogged irl?
Locker rooms.

I remember one time when a black man was walking around naked in the gym locker room dick mogging everyone. His dick was maybe 6-7 inches flaccid and girthy as shit.

The mogging was so brutal that several guys skipped the shower after seeing him.

Locker rooms.

I remember one time when a black man was walking around naked in the gym locker room dick mogging everyone. His dick was maybe 6-7 inches flaccid and girthy as shit.

The mogging was so brutal that several guys skipped the shower after seeing him.
Ok GrAY

Personally i'd rule out height, as the other are more important. Which one is more important?
Imagine being mogged by someone in all of these departments, absolutely brutal.

heightmogged you stupid piece of shit kys

Even though we wear pants, dick-mogging. If you have a big dick, you have no worries. I would be free balling everday in sweatpants.

Locker rooms.

350.jpg