Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel which of these eleven cheerleaders would you want to marry and have sex with when she is older?

These girls are like 10 years old you pervert asshole

I'm just saying what it is. Imagine me being 20 now and then looking at a 5 year old and already thinking about her sexually. I can understand if she's 15 or 16 and already looks grown.
'what it is' is sbjective
plus you're predicting who she may lbecome from what you can glean about their character and predilections now
These girls are like 10 years old you pervert asshole
the joke here is that these were the girls the BLM terrorist hit with his car =/

'what it is' is sbjective
plus you're predicting who she may lbecome from what you can glean about their character and predilections now

the joke here is that these were the girls the BLM terrorist hit with his car =/
But why are we sexualizing prepubescent girls? IMO I don't think if you are past your 20s and 30s that you should have any business with girls at that age.

But why are we sexualizing prepubescent girls?
Marriage is not purely about sexualization fren and also they're tanner 1 or 2 at this point.

IMO I don't think if you are past your 20s and 30s that you should have any business with girls at that age.
men should be free to associate with whichever 10% of the foid populatrion is nearest to him in sexual partner count

The caveat in the thread is "when she is older."

Not even sexualizing. More like looking at the only females remaining who haven't rode the cock carousel yet. JFL at the state of this society.

men should be free to associate with whichever 10% of the foid populatrion is nearest to him in sexual partner count

Based ngl.

Marriage is not purely about sexualization fren and also they're tanner 1 or 2 at this point.
Yeah, but lets not encourage young foids to be sexual and become whores.
But not girls that young. I'd say at least 15 years old should be the minimum.

Yeah, but lets not encourage young foids to be sexual and become whores.

But not girls that young. I'd say at least 15 years old should be the minimum.
As long as you marry her and are loyal to each other why should it matter?

The problem is chads doing the pump+dump taking virginities of dozens of girls while the subchads settle for pre-bonded seconds.

There's nothing whoreish about making love to your husband in monogamy.

As long as you marry her and are loyal to each other why should it matter?

The problem is chads doing the pump+dump taking virginities of dozens of girls while the subchads settle for pre-bonded seconds.

There's nothing whoreish about making love to your husband in monogamy.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's the only way to, in essence, teach them to "love" you for life. They can never stop looking up to the man that they knew as a young girl.

1 or 8. Btw why all those girls looks kinda old already? they put make up on young girls and they look like the children version of 30 yos.
Also, I find it kind of creepy to think about a young girl I see and thinking if I'm going to fuck her when she's older.
@Wizard32 is right, why tf are you talking like a foid

@Wizard32 is right, why tf are you talking like a foid
I find it extremely creepy you refer to female human beings as foids.
I'm so creeped out I'm afraid you might be one of those creepy misogynists.
Are you some kind of creep who objectivies women creepily?

I find it extremely creepy you refer to female human beings as foids.
I'm so creeped out I'm afraid you might be one of those creepy misogynists.
Are you some kind of creep who objectivies women creepily?
I'm not talking about foids and their hysteria, this is about the age of those girls.

They’re all gonna grow up to be dimes except maybe number 11.

They’re all gonna grow up to be dimes except maybe number 11.
not sure what that means but I think a lot of them were injured in the Waukesha car crash, will never walk again

cars are dangerous we should ban them

not sure what that means but I think a lot of them were injured in the Waukesha car crash, will never walk again

Dime = 10/10

for real the nigger plowed through them?

You're more glowing that pure uranium

You're sick! 8 or 2 though when she's legal age in another dimension where it might be an option and she likes an ugly older guy with no life and prospects.

At least 62 people were injured in total and seven children are still in the hospital, according to Children's Wisconsin. Three of the hospitalized children are in serious condition, while three are in fair condition and one is in good condition.
Most girls are doing fine, if I have to take a guess