Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these country according to you has the least chance of you being an incel

Best country for wagecuck incel to get married and make a family

• Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iran

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Arab

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • South east asian

• Japan, South Korea

• Turkey, Tunishia, Morocco

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • West

• Latin America

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Eastern Europe

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
Imagine yourself in your current height, shape, face working in a low shit job. Then which country do you think you can still managed to get married to a foid and have children even as a broke shit?

Afghanistan easy, provided you're a native and Muslim I guess

Multiple votes are an option so don't be too choosy

very very unlikely if not impossible but most likely the balkan area and eastern europe in general is a good place for fakecels. maybe

very very unlikely if not impossible but most likely the balkan area and eastern europe in general is a good place for fakecels. maybe
You really selected eastern europe over indian subcontinent, arab and sea?

You really selected eastern europe over indian subcontinent, arab and sea?
absolutely. Have you seen eastern europe couples? There is no way a indian/arab foid would chose us over one of them natives. There is no way. In any case they all work the same, but in eastern europe it looks like even the most ugly mf is with an hot foid. Provide you don't have some mental issues that is

absolutely. Have you seen eastern europe couples? There is no way a indian/arab foid would chose us over one of them natives. There is no way. In any case they all work the same, but in eastern europe it looks like even the most ugly mf is with an hot foid. Provide you don't have some mental issues that is
Actually I'm a native here so I said that

Most Islamic nations cause you get assigned a foid

for example i've seen ukranian foids in my country get in relationships with men just to get citizenship, not being alone, and stuff like that but still, they were not your sub5 subhumans and still somewhat attractive and with much status but it's easy for them. I went to approach them to ask how this works and these 2 bluepilled dudes started to mog me about how they could get me a job and shit like that, all of this in fronte of these ukranian foids to make themselves look good. It's definitely easier in the east under this aspect

for example i've seen ukranian foids in my country get in relationships with men just to get citizenship, not being alone, and stuff like that but still, they were not your sub5 subhumans and still somewhat attractive and with much status but it's easy for them. I went to approach them to ask how this works and these 2 bluepilled dudes started to mog me about how they could get me a job and shit like that, all of this in fronte of these ukranian foids to make themselves look good. It's definitely easier in the east under this aspect
They will cuck you just after getting citizenship

SEA for me, due to me heightmogging the everage ricecel there, and also facemogging (has higher-T facial features, despite being sub-5), as well as framemogging.

SEA for me, due to me heigtmogging the everage ricecel there, and also facemogging (has higher-T facial features, despite being sub-5), as well as framemogging.
Will sea be a good idea for a footfetishcel like you? Cause sea women have ugly feet I guess

Yeah, true brocel. I wouldn't expect third-world-country foids to take good-care of their feet, unlike EE-foids.:feelsbadman: But I wouldn't mind ascending with the average-noodlewhore their though. I at least just need a hole to fuck everyday.

Last edited: