Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which of these are more annoying?

What do you think about [Incel Trait] and [Hard to swallow edition]

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
So, amongst uncle threads, I've seen many tags user-typed tags (not the official ones). And, after a while of browsing on this website I've come to the conclusion that these two tags are the most common:

[Hard to swallow edition] & [Incel trait]

And I wanted to do what I've basically always done and collect data regarding it (don't ask me what I do with it, you don't want to know)
  himesaka noa and hoshino miyako watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by kirisame mia  4d3858e

Ahem, so anyways, just leave your response regarding the topic.

Also, anyone who says "didn't read" agrees to take a flight to Brazil to personally deepthroat St.Sigmacel's sweaty smegma ridden cock 50 times pewpew.

I think they are fine tbh but Incel Trait gets randomly thrown around with assumptions and misconceptions a lot

i ahve cancer

Incel traits threads have been dried out, most of them are either obvious traits or just shitposts.

No opinion. I barely read them

Incel Trait: Creating Incel Trait threads

Indeed! I must concur!

So, amongst uncle threads, I've seen many tags user-typed tags (not the official ones). And, after a while of browsing on this website I've come to the conclusion that these two tags are the most common:

[Hard to swallow edition] & [Incel trait]

And I wanted to do what I've basically always done and collect data regarding it (don't ask me what I do with it, you don't want to know)
View attachment 212154
Ahem, so anyways, just leave your response regarding the topic.

Also, anyone who says "didn't read" agrees to take a flight to Brazil to personally deepthroat St.Sigmacel's sweaty smegma ridden cock 50 times pewpew.
If I can post on any such threads idc

incel trait is the most autistic thread anyone on this site can shit out i fucking hate

incel trait is the most autistic thread anyone on this site can shit out i fucking hate
[Incel trait]: Being unattractive :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Fuck 'em pewpew

Idc about that

incel trait is an excuse to post a thread in inceldom discussion
hard to swallow is just being blkpillpres jr

didn't ask, don't care, didn't read plus u have a weeb avi

Incel trait used to be good, but it's played out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back