Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which of these 3 wedding rings will work best to trick foids that I am a high value male?

Which ring will work best

• Total voters
FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
After my jiu jitsu tournament I will buy one of these rings to attract foids and trick them into thinking I am married so I can potentially increase my chances of ascension because foids will have fantasies of cheating with me despite not knowing the truth.

Screenshot 20240621 053955 Amazon Shopping
40$

Screenshot 20240621 053851 Amazon Shopping
Under 20$

Screenshot 20240621 053920 Amazon Shopping
Under 20$

Will any of these be decieving enough to trick foids into their disgusting rigged degenerate standard of preferring taken men over single men?

I don't think this would work

I'd go with the silver one, the gold one looks too feminine and the black one kinda bland.

I'd go with the silver one, the gold one looks too feminine and the black one kinda bland.
Interesting choice to trick foids to think I am married:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Lmao Truecel trait: Fake being married

Are you all autistic ?

Anything else than a simple golden ring won’t cut it

Idk I'm not a foid

Silver if any hope it works

Real silver is cheap enough for a wide band... Tell anyone that asks that you sold the original gold one to get drunk after she died or left you... But they won't ask...

You want a ring that has actual value, not crap like that. There may come a day when you'll need to trade it for food or gas.

Just be sure to get the right size the first time. None of those non precious rings can be resized.

Are you all autistic ?

Anything else than a simple golden ring won’t cut it
Argentinos and Venezuelans disagree. In fact silver is more popular than gold because it's less likely to get you murdered for it...

Silver can also seem like "white gold"

White one if your skin is black or black one if your skin is white

Gold has personality, you could make up a story about your wife with it's uniqueness

I don’t get your plan

Is this something rich copER suggested

I don’t get your plan

Is this something rich copER suggested
No

Foids are more attracted to taken/married men than single men and eye fuck married men more so the plan is to trick foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back