Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you think you have?

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
I know those are strictly based on Christian theology, but let's just entertain the idea.

The sins are pride, envy, wrath, sloth, gluttony, greed and lust.

Gluttony isn't restricted to food, it's about consuming more than you typically need and binging stuff instead of being moderate. Its corresponding virtue is temperance.

Likewise, lust isn't restricted to sex, it's about desiring and obsessing over stuff so unhealthily that you'd go outta your way to pursue it. Its corresponding virtue is abstinence.

Sloth is basically laziness and lack of motivation to do stuff. The rest are self-explanatory.

I have them in that order in terms of severity: Gluttony > Envy = Lust >>> Sloth > Pride >Wrath >>>>>>> Greed.

I am sloth incarnate

Greed, by fucking far

Wrath. I used to get pissed really easily. Still do but have alot more control over it now

Wrath > Pride > Greed > Sloth > Gluttony > Envy > Lust
I get very pissed off very easily

I know those are strictly based on Christian theology, but let's just entertain the idea.

The sins are pride, envy, wrath, sloth, gluttony, greed and lust.

Gluttony isn't restricted to food, it's about consuming more than you typically need and binging stuff instead of being moderate. Its corresponding virtue is temperance.

Likewise, lust isn't restricted to sex, it's about desiring and obsessing over stuff so unhealthily that you'd go outta your way to pursue it. Its corresponding virtue is abstinence.

Sloth is basically laziness and lack of motivation to do stuff. The rest are self-explanatory.

I have them in that order in terms of severity: Gluttony > Envy = Lust >>> Sloth > Pride >Wrath >>>>>>> Greed.
LUST:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Probably something like

pride = gluttony > sloth > greed > wrath > lust > envy

I am an incarnate of Jesus, i don't have any sin in my mortal shell

Well be grateful you're not Catholic-clergymaxxing.
D7334BE2 170A 4400 ADB6 87E5EAAFEE6F

I have all of them

Lust, greed and wrath