Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which nationality acts like the biggest subhumans online

Which nationality

• Total voters
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
People of which countries are the biggest subhumans online? Behaviour wise i mean those who spam about their country being all proud of it meanwhile it is the biggest shithole ever?

Indians OFC, Their a walking cringefest on wheels :feelsclown:

But then again i see most of the races here just shitting eachother so i guess were all a little indian

India superpower number one Saar :feelsclown: :no:

Is this even a question lool

Heck this shits so obvious you should be reported for racebaiting dude :feelskek:

Indians OFC, Their a walking cringefest on wheels :feelsclown:

But then again i see most of the races here just shitting eachother so i guess were all a little indian

India superpower number one Saar :feelsclown: :no:
PAKI MOGG

street shitters

@SerbBurekConsoomer @Ron.Belgrade @baja jagodinac you should all vote Albanian or turk.

@SerbBurekConsoomer @Ron.Belgrade @baja jagodinac you should all vote Albanian or turk.
1. Indians/Pakis
2. Turks
Imo

Looks like a West bootlicker.

Indians after them turks

People of which countries are the biggest subhumans online? Behaviour wise i mean those who spam about their country being all proud of it meanwhile it is the biggest shithole ever?
India always numbar wane Saar

Who voted for Russians I wonder. Why is it even an option?

Turks, these fags even hang their flags up in their windows here in the UK, imagine being proud of your shithole country that you left.

I only picked Paki because they are Muslim mostly I would pick Indian because there was no nigger option

India for sure