Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which music genre is more normie, Rap/hiphop or EDM?

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
I'd say rap is worse tbh

Pop no doubt.

is it just me or EDM suddenly getting very popular again?

Old rap and hip-hop songs weren't just for normies, they where actually rebbelious....They ment something (some of them of course)
But music is music so don't care so much who listens, music is not exclusive to anyone !!!

Rap, everyone I know listens to it.

Trapanese,Anime trap, drill, metal , black metal, power metal, rock, blues,

Pop is most normie and mainstream rap. but underground rap isnt for normies

((Hip hop)))

I like Big Band, Rock and Roll from The 1950's and Disco.
Black Music was good in the 1940's - 1970's
It is terrible today.
I liked The Shirelles, The Fleetwoods, The Four Tops, The Cadillacs, The Box Tops, The Coasters, EvelynChampaign King, The Crystals, The Chiffons.

I'm a musiccel, if that wasn't obvious by my nick name and profile pic. The problem with hip hop and rap is that they obliterated the one thing black people had going for them:

etc

Mass consumerist culture is a death sentence for any great art anyway since the lowest common denominator always wins when numbers are all that matters but i think blacks have been hurt in particular since they need a form of intelligent cultural expression more than anyone one else, considering their state of uprootedness from any ancestral tradition.

I'm a musiccel, if that wasn't obvious by my nick name and profile pic.

Nice! Beethoven's String Quartets and John Coltrane! You can stay here.
:feelsokman:

EDM= slut/pill popping Chad music

Dance is the universal Eurofag Chad music. I don't think there is anything on this earth that i hate more. Even rap is better IMHO, and i'm not sure rap even counts as music.

Rap is for white wannabe Tyrones.

I don't get the appeal of rap, it's not pleasing to listen too at all but normies and foids will always have it blasting through their earphones. Probably rap.

I love EDM, don't care what anyone thinks. Rap is just degenerate shit, repating "niggas, hoes , money" billions of time, fuck that garbage.

Female standard is without a doubt Pop music while Rap is for more rebellious females.
For males it's just fucking Hip Hop/Rap. Every male who dislikes Rap music, is a degenerate nowadays.
Today's music is terrible either way. I wish Rock and Roll would come back like in the 50s and 60s.