Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone Here Familiar with 80s Music?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
The 80s were the last decade before black ghetto culture became mainstream and "cool" to the masses, and it seems like there was a greater variety of talent and musical style back then which began to decrease during the 90s. Late 90s rap started to become the commercialized shit that it is today with retarded mumble rap and shit songs from females about Chads/Tyrones, the forerunner of the garbage they make today like Nikki Minaj and Meaghan Thee Stallion (stupid name). White girl music today seems to be divided between black cRap/Hiphop garbage like the 2 artists mentioned, or Taylor Swift shit. I don't see many metal head girls or goths anymore. Do white guys actually listen to this feminized garbage?

Here's a gem from the 80s.

Idk, maybe?

All my exes live in texas? Karma Chameleon?

I guess not, sorry thats all i got.

Italodiscocels rise up

I don't see many metal head girls or goths anymore.

Huh. I kind of thought my beloved ska punk died and my beloved pop punk has almost died but that metal was alive and well! But I don't know for sure.

I do think that alternative subcultures will always exist in society but just exactly what they're into may change a bit over time.

queensrych rage for order. only rock album i listen to.