Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which mod deleted my thread????????????

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The reason I got was it "incited violence" but if you paid attention there was a spoiler in there that indicated it was just a joke and a satirical post about what the media was painting us to be.

Are you guys just scared people wouldn't get it? kek

You answered your own question

sorry to hear about that.

probably wasn't a good time to post it in the midst of the normie invasion we've had today.

What was your thread again? Something about black pills?

maybe they can come and delete this one too for funzies

it had gore without an NSFW tag. also, the spoiler only said “kek” so saying that it indicated that it was a joke post meant to satirize what the media thinks of us would be an overstatement.

it had gore without an NSFW tag. also, the spoiler only said “kek” so saying that it indicated that it was a joke post meant to satirize what the media thinks of us would be an overstatement.
I mean than you clearly haven't read satire. The author doesn't have to state something is satirical for it to be known as satire, the mere absurdity of the idea should be enough. The kek was just there to signify the humorous nature of this way of thinking. Obliviously it was too intellectual for these mods :feelzez:.

As for the NSFW, couldn't they have just edited themselves like seriously did they really have to throw away the whole post smh.