Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which Mixed of races is safest?

white men and foids from SEA. especially if they are poor

White and latino since they already share genes so there's minimal outbreeding depression.
white men and foids from SEA. especially if they are poor
That combo generally produces incels.

This.

Also Op is a faggot and

Mods are cucks and gay fags for not doing their jobs.
First I like women

Next Mulattos have easier time then Hapa or fully blacks because they are half white

First I like women
Could've fooled me. I won't be surprised if you're a foid when you get doxxed.

Next Mulattos have easier time then Hapa or fully blacks because they are half white
Debatable. It's a looks issue not a race issue. Some hapas pass as fully white and mog even jeremy meeks, if they got the same publicity coverage.
Images
Images 3
Images 2

U don't even need to compare them in terms of popularity. A simple look at the these guys and you can see their facial features are vastly superior to meeks. The reason mullatos like meeks get by is not racial superiority .It's the OBSESSION of western cucknations with dark skin . unlike looks. Favouritism of skin color is a factor that is constantly changing with time.

But that's besides the point. What's your real name foid?.

Could've fooled me. I won't be surprised if you're a foid when you get doxxed.

Debatable. It's a looks issue not a race issue. Some hapas pass as fully white and mog even jeremy meeks, if they got the same publicity coverage.
View attachment 334953View attachment 334950View attachment 334951
U don't even need to compare them in terms of popularity. A simple look at the these guys and you can see their facial features are vastly superior to meeks. The reason mullatos like meeks get by is not racial superiority .It's the OBSESSION of western cucknations with dark skin . unlike looks. Favouritism of skin color is a factor that is constantly changing with time.

But that's besides the point. What's your real name foid?.
Not saying my real name

also you know Of
PinkyCulture?
Albert_pak?
Chewy?
These have seen my face and Im male
i Also someone else on here seen it too

Not saying my real name

also you know Of
PinkyCulture?
Albert_pak?
Chewy?
You're an infiltrator .

Mark my words chads.co

Not saying my real name

also you know Of
PinkyCulture?
Albert_pak?
Chewy?

white and curry look alright too

Mulattoes are one of the least attractive races. The media cherrypicks wildly to show people only the best-looking ones, so people who live in places where they aren't common think they're attractive.

Cherrypicked, light-eyed, top 0,01% looks for their race expectation:

View attachment 334739View attachment 334740

Reality of the vast majority of mulattoes:
View attachment 334742View attachment 334743View attachment 334744View attachment 334745

I myself am a mulatto, just a really light-skinned one.
Are those mulattoes or abos?Ugly as fuck.This forum likes to make fun of hapas.but hapas definitely look better than those,both female and male hapa.

Are those mulattoes or abos?Ugly as fuck.This forum likes to make fun of hapas.but hapas definitely look better than those,both female and male hapa.
Mulattoes, there are no abos in Brazil. Some might have some native blood as well though. The woman with straight hair certainly does (and she's the least ugly there hands down).

Mulattoes, there are no abos in Brazil. Some might have some native blood as well though. The woman with straight hair certainly does (and she's the least ugly there hands down).
And they all look masculine as fuck too.I don't get how whites were able to have sex with them in the first place when they came to Brazil.I can't get hard seeing any of them.

And they all look masculine as fuck too.I don't get how whites were able to have sex with them in the first place when they came to Brazil.I can't get hard seeing any of them.
After months and months only with men in a boat, sheboons probably looked like top models to the Portuguese.

Siberian retriever

After months and months only with men in a boat, sheboons probably looked like top models to the Portuguese.
Yeah, men are not like women we dont discreimate on looks compared to women
men more likely to accept a bbw then a woman would

White and Native American