Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which looks trait in a guy is more important?

Pick 1

• Hair

• Face

• Height

Results are only viewable after voting.
Skoga

Skoga

LDARmaxxed Hikikomori
★★★★
Personally I think height matters the most, if you're short you're not even considered a human being by foids
If you're tall with bad hair/face just put a paperbag on your head and gymmaxx
Then comes face, all you need is a good jawline and not fucked up bone structure, you can also get surgery done, it's less risky than LL
And last most important thing is hair, you can just get a hair transplant or buzz cut, if the other 2 things are doing well the hair don't matter

Personally I think height matters the most, if you're short you're not even considered a human being by foids
If you're tall with bad hair/face just put a paperbag on your head and gymmaxx
Then comes face, all you need is a good jawline and not fucked up bone structure, you can also get surgery done, it's less risky than LL
And last most important thing is hair, you can just get a hair transplant or buzz cut, if the other 2 things are doing well the hair don't matter
what u said

JBA (just be attractive), works every time. :feelsjuice:
If you're tall with bad hair/face just put a paperbag on your head
:feelskek:

Ultimately they both matter and can both tip the scales for you regarding whether or not you're found attractive by foids. If you wanted to compare them, you'd have to tell me how many inches of height you think are equal to a single facial point. :ping:

Last edited:
Foids treat men like accessories in public, a handsome face doesn't stand out in a crowd of 30 people, someone being 6ft4 does. This makes foids wet

Romantically, foids love feeling small and dominated, and "protected"

Being handsome accomplishes none of that, being 6ft2 accomplishes all of that.

I'd rather be 6ft2 and 4/10 facially vs. 5ft8 and 7/10 facially

Face is more important when you're younger and height becomes more important the older you get.

Alter irgendwann muss man doch checken das es Height > face ist.

height
face
hair

in that order

Face
Hair
Height

No foid will reject you if you have the first 2 as long as you're around average height