Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which kunt is the most postmaxxed here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Tfw some late-2018 fag has 10 times more posts than I
I seriously need to postmaxx

Nearly every college kid here does, unless they study in another city. What about you?
Bro that's good at least u don't have to hear normies fuck, if u ever feel suicidal and want to chat about it just pm me

Bro that's good at least u don't have to hear normies fuck, if u ever feel suicidal and want to chat about it just pm me
Thanks brah. Right back at you, my PMs are always open for you.

1899×10=18990
???
@Ritalincel has 19588 posts as we speak. It's already happening. He's a 2017 OGcel but Im just retarded
The 2018cel with the most posts in @Insomniac congrats I guess

Which insomniac is the most post maxxed here?

That faggot still here? Ill fuck him up if he shows himself. He sent me a threatening pm before he was banned with all weird shit about heaven and hell. i didnt even know who he was :soy::soy::soy::soy:
lmfao

Which insomniac is the most post maxxed here?

I want to fuck the foid in @EthnicelNL avatar tbh

@outherebrothers

I don’t give a fuck anymore tbh.

@Kointo has the highest post count

Kointo and Insomniac are the biggest postmaxxers ever.

Everyone who has joined after me and eclipsed me in post count. You know who you guys are.

Idk but it’s pretty pathetic that many Nov/Decembercels postmog me to oblivion, such as yourself, even though I’ve been here for quite a while and browse every day religiously. :feelscry:
Who gives a fuck. Your conscience needs to be clean and approve every post you did. Fuck postmaxxers without any kind of personality.