Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which kunt is the most postmaxxed here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Im talking about the joined yesterday and already luminary kunts

Idk but it’s pretty pathetic that many Nov/Decembercels postmog me to oblivion, such as yourself, even though I’ve been here for quite a while and browse every day religiously. :feelscry:

@Insomniac
Idk but it’s pretty pathetic that many Nov/Decembercels postmog me to oblivion, such as yourself, even though I’ve been here for quite a while and browse every day religiously. :feelscry:
Glad you stuck with the new profile pic bro

@Insomniac mogs us both to oblivion tho

kointo :feelsrope:

and all of his alts

Insomniac number 1 and kointo number 2 since he was banned months ago and he is aroun 20,000.

I miss the stats that showed average amount of posts per day and time spent on site. 200 posts a day was good.

only know of one such person, and his name is @Insomniac

im on here every day since the site begun and i feel like i post often meanwhile i dont even have 2k i have no idea what people with 10k+ are doing, especially insomniac

im on here every day since the site begun and i feel like i post often meanwhile i dont even have 2k i have no idea what people with 10k+ are doing, especially insomniac
I was a NEET when I registered, until late august of 2018. Currently it's 7:44 AM and I haven't slept yet.

insomniac become a legend in this forum

There was a guy who wrote 250 posts within a day.
He is banned btw.

That faggot still here? Ill fuck him up if he shows himself. He sent me a threatening pm before he was banned with all weird shit about heaven and hell. i didnt even know who he was :soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Michael15651 deserves a mention tbh

Quality overs quantity is my reasoning.
I won't post something if I don't really have anything to say.

@Insomniac with on average 144 posts a day is the winner in this case tbh.

Kointo probably mogs him but he's banned.

ritalin worship = chad worship
tbh. fuck that weeb cunt. :feelsree: Lol.

Speaking of unmoggable..
650C0324 103E 46FE 9A3D FD3C57F7A26D

Last edited:
Get a job @Insomniac

@Insomniac @Cuyen @Blacktarpill All high-quality posters :feelsokman:

@Insomniac @Cuyen @Blacktarpill All high-quality posters :feelsokman:
Thanks a lot brothER :feelsokman: you're a quality poster as well which is very rare nowadays

@RREEEEEEEEE he's got a decent amount of posts