Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which kind of relationship isn't transactional?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Between people I have hard time pointing the kind of relationship having as little transactional value as possible.
Romantic relationship between man & fefail is obvious for most of us.
Boss-employer - easy to figure out, too.
Fellow countrymen, citizen-politican/monarch of any other offical, as well.
You do as much as you can for me, I do less for you. Trying to outweigh own costs with gains from a transaction.

Friendship seems more complicated. Sometimes I see people un-related by blood being compatible with their personalities (I know the meme, behavious one has been able to get away with) or sharing similar goals and that I can understand. Other times, it's not about that and I have a trouble explaining what's beoynd those two possibilities.

Between animals, everything is easier, cause psychology s a bit simpler.
Man-animal, one takes care of another (feeding, defending, comforting and shit) until second party steps in to return the favour.

Is there something I miss?

There's nothing wrong with relationships being transactional. The problems nowadays range from the prices being too high or the transactions making absolutely no sense. There's no rules of trade anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back